|"Dracula! In the name of my Mother, I will defeat you again!"|
|Debut||Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse|
|Appears in|| Super Lawl|
|Friends||The Belmont Clan|
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl|
Neutral B - Hellfire
Alucard opens his cape and shoots out three fireballs in three directions, straight forwards, diagonally upwards (Useful to hit enemies in mid-air) and diagonally downwards.
Side B - Wolf Charge
Alucard turns into a wolf and charges forwards at full speed.
Up B - Wing Smash
Alucard turns into a bat and charges upwards diagonally. Afterwards his movement can be controlled for a brief time before returning to normal.
Down B - Familiar Summon
Alucard summons one of 4 monsters depending on when you choosing. Holding Down, a direction and B will summon 1 monster:
- Devil Familiar - The demon is rather mischievous, but loyal to Alucard. It attacks with a spear.
- Faerie Familiar - Though the Faerie appears useless at first (she seems to just "hang back" behind Alucard), but if Alucard gets hit, the Faerie will heal him for 15%.
- Ghost Familiar - The Ghost will hover over nearby enemies and damage them with magic. If Alucard morphs into his bat form the Ghost familiar will look around, form three "?" above its head and will leave the screen and no longer assist you. Turning Alucard back to normal or into the mist or wolf form will have the Ghost return.
- Sword Familiar - The Sword spin around and attack enemies. When summoned, pushing in certain directions will cause the sword to move in that direction
Final Smash - Dark Inferno
Alucard shoots out two massive orbs of fire stacked horizontally, which fly forwards damaging any opponent in their path.
Up: Several spirits swirl around him as he holds his sword ready
Sd: Turns into mist for a moment before turning to normal
Dn: Looks forwards and holds his sword downwards in front of himself
Victory 1: Turns his back as his cape flows in the wind behind himself, Alucard holding his sword to the side
Victory 2: Faces forwards and holds his sword as he stabs it into the ground
Victory 3: Wraps his cape around himself and looks to the side
Alucard, real name Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes (also known Adrian Farenheights Tepes, and original intention of the name Adrian Fahrenheit Țepeș), is the Dhampir son of Dracula. As the offspring of an unnatural bond between Dracula and a human woman named Lisa, Adrian had special powers, preordained to be stronger than any human but not potentially as strong as his father especially in the dark arts. After Lisa was killed, mistaken for a witch, Adrian grew up under the influence of his father, whence he was taught in the dark arts and molded into a warrior who would one day fight for the side of evil. Adrian's existence did not come without quirks, as the gentle, human side of his mother always seemed to cloud his "better judgment", as Dracula would have put it. Before his mother's death, Adrian was by her side. Even though he was enraged, she insisted that he not take that anger out on the humans as their lives are already full of hardship. With those thoughts forever implanted into his being, his mind always wandered as he questioned his father's intentions. After standing by for as long as he could, he broke away from his father's army and disappeared. Understanding that Dracula was going to implore his wrath on the people, Adrian would turn his efforts towards destroying his father's army, hopefully encouraging him to reconsider. Furthermore, he chose to go under the name "Alucard" — his father's branded name in reverse — to represent that he stood for beliefs opposite those of his father.
(An upright coffin spins around for a moment before Alucard emerges from it)
- AAA Combo- Alucard swings his sword from right to left, then upwards to the left
- Dash Attack- Charges forwards as an aura envelops him
- Side- Jumps forwards and slashes horizontally
- Up- Jumps and slashes straight upwards
- Down- Swipes his cape to the side while crouched
- Side- Dashes forwards and slashes with his sword engulfed in flames
- Up- Summons spirits to surround him, then charge upwards in different directions
- Down- Summons lightning to strike the ground in front of him
- N-Air - Slashes forwards in mid-air
- F-Air - Stabs forwards with his sword
- B-Air - Turns and slashes backwards
- U-Air - Swings his sword in an upwards arc
- D-Air - Swipes his sword downwards
- Grab- Grabs and wraps his cape around the opponent
- Pummel- Bites into his opponent's neck (or whatever comes close to one)
- Forward- Opens his cape at close range and releases a blast to send his opponent flying
- Back- Alucard turns into mist then moves behind his opponent and slashes their backside
- Up- Pulls his opponent up as a giant bat, then returns to normal and kicks them to the ground
- Down- Moves above his opponent and stomps them down in mid-air with both legs
- Ledge attack: Turns into a bat to move forwards, then turns to normal, stabbing towards the legs while crouched
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
A castle with a moon seen behind it
The theme heard upon beating Dracula in the very first game.
Alucard's hair and cape
Rival 1: ???
Rival 2: ???
- (Snake) Something about this guy give me the chills.
- (Mei-Ling) I wouldn't be surprised, especially since Alucard is a vampire.
- (Snake) A...vampire?
- (Mei-Ling) Yeah, Alucard just so happens to be the son of Dracula.
- (Snake) Okay, that's it! I'm dropping out of this match!
- (Mei-Ling) What's with you Snake? After all you face on a regular basis you act like this just because he's a vampire?
- (Snake) I can't explain it. Its this thing about Dracula in particular. Must be something I inherited from Big Boss.
- (Mei-Ling) Well you could handle Vamp just fine.
- (Snake) That doesn't count! He's not even a real vampire!
- (Mei-Ling) Well, on the subject of Big Boss, you don't have every single one of his traits and the same could be said about Alucard in relation to his father. "Life consists not simply in what heredity and environment do to us but in what we make out of what they do to us."
- (Snake) So in other words you're saying he fights against his father?
- (Mei-Ling) Well, yeah. What I was saying though is that Alucard chose a different path than his father. I think you both can relate in that at least.
- (Snake) A vampire fighting against evil, huh? I guess "Kid Dracula" here isn't all that bad.
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- His SONT version
- Red: Dracula's Curse version
- Blue: Aria and Dawn of Sorrow version
- Yellow: Judgement version
- Insert One