|Debut||Mega Man 7|
|Appears in||Super Lawl|
|Friends||Mega Man (Sometimes)|
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl
Bass teleports in.
Neutral B- Tengu Blade
Bass would have generated and thrown a large energy blade through the air, spinning around for a while before returning to him, it can also bounce off of walls and floors.
Side B- Remote Mine
Bass fires a remote mine that can be controlled by using the D-pad, and can be detonated by the player at any time. The move is capable of sticking on opponent and walls. Bass can use only one Remote Mine at time.
Up B- Somersault Kick
Bass does a somersault kick attack. It as the same propities as Guile's Flash Kick, even Bass shoults "FLASH KICK!", however, it is weaker than Flash Kick.
Down B- Ice Wall
Bass creates an ice column that can be pushed to attack opponents. The Ice Wall shatters after some time, breaking faster when damaged. Creating an Ice Wall above or in the same position of an opponent will make the column hit the target several times before breaking, causing massive damage. The ice column can also protect the user against some attacks from the opposite side
Final Smash- Treble Boost
Bass calls upon his dog Treble to fuse with him and becomes Treble Boost. This Final Smash is invicible from everything. Pressing B will make Bass shoots three shots in three directions at the same time, pressing Up B will make him fly for a long period of time, he cannot be knockbacked nor flinced until it runs off for 14 seconds.
Lose/Clap: Explodes in the fashion of the death animation from the Mega Man games.
Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
Bass, known as Forte (フォルテ Forute?) in Japan, is a Robot Master created by Dr. Wily to imitate Mega Man's design, along with Treble, an imitation of Rush's design. He was created based on a research conducted on Mega Man with the intention of surpassing his power sometime during or before the events of Mega Man 6, and made his debut in Mega Man 7. Bass is the prominent anti-hero of the Mega Man classic series, and his goal is to become the most powerful being in existence. Although Bass and Mega Man are rivals, at times they team up to take down mutual enemies of the two. Despite being created by Dr. Wily, Bass frequently rebels against his creator, usually for his own purposes.
- Neutral attack- Bass Buster: Bass uses his trademark Buster to attack the enemy, the Buster itself can be controlled in 7 directions with the D-Pad, is also a machine gun that can break trough Shields.
- Dash Attack- Sonic Crusher: Bass air dashes to attack the opponent.
- Side Tilt- Copy Vision: Bass uses a copy of himself appears forward their current position to shoot at opponent. The holographic copy fires twenty-eight times before disappearing.
- Up Tilt- Triple Blade: Bass fires three blades that move in three different directions, being able to attack multiple enemies at one time.
- Down Tilt- Solar Blaze: Bass fires a fireball, then it splits apart and launches firebombs to the left and right after a set period of time.
- Side- Wave Burner: Bass fires a short-ranged flamethrower that can hit enemies multiple times while active. When used underwater, it is unable to create flames and harm opponents, but releases waves that can push some objects.
- Up- Thunder Wool: Bass launches a thunder cloud that slowly rises, and a lightning bolt shoots straight down from the cloud. When is fully charged, he can fire up to two consecutive shots. The cloud itself does very minimal damage.
- Down- Wheel Cutter: Bass fires two spinning blade with both of his busters at the same time that rolls along the floor and damages anything it touches.
- Neutral- Spread Drill: Bass shoots out a big drill missile, which upon pressing the A Button again, will split into two smaller drills. When the player presses the A button again, the two drills can then be split again into two smaller drills each for a total of four small drills. If the first drill is not split by Bass, it will slowly fall down after a while, but the other drills move straight forward.
- Forward- Ballade Cracker: Bass shots a bomb that explodes on contact.
- Backward- Magic Card: Bass turns backwards, then shoots a card straight forward. It can also pass through walls. As a bonus, it can snatch items and that are out of reach, whether too high, too far away, or too dangerous to reach for.
- Up- Screw Crusher: Bass throws a saw that moves up for a while and then loops down.
- Down- Rebound Striker: Bass throws a rubber super ball straight down. As it gets faster and stronger with each successive bounce, it builds up power to inflict more damage to the target.
- Grab- Grabs with both hands.
- Pummel- ???
- Forward- Throw Shot: Bass normally throws and shoot with his Bass Buster.
- Backward- Commando Bomb: Bass throws backwards, then fires a homing missile.
- Up- Upward shot: Bass throws upwards, then shoots with his Bass Buster.
- Down- Water Shield: Bass batters the opponent with large droplets of water, ground-bouncing them. 6 hits each 1,%, then 2%. 7% total.
- Ledge attack: Mirror Buster: Bass rolls and creates an energy shield in front of him while it wears offor 5 seconds. The shield itself does not cause damage, but it can absorb an enemy's shots and reflect it back at the one who shot it in the same direction.
- 100% ledge attack: Bass peforms a rising kick attack.
- Front attack: ???
- Back attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
Mega Man's Helmet.
Robot Master defeated Theme - Mega Man and Bass
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Insert One