|Appears in||Super Lawl|
Mike and Sulley
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl
A small bomb explodes, which Bomberman hops out of.
Netrual B - Bomb Throw
Bomberman pulls out a bomb which can be thrown by releasing the special button, or charged by holding the special button down. If on the ground, holding the down button while releasing special attack will place the bomb at Bomberman's feet. He can also throw the bomb above himself. Bombs remain in place and can only be manipulated by the Bomberman player that threw them. Bombs can be kicked using side special or detonated using down special. A small bomb does 7%, a medium bomb does 11%, and a fully charged "P-bomb" does 15% damage. Up to 3 bombs of each charge level can be on screen at one time. If a fourth bomb of a charge level is thrown, the first one will disappear.
Side B - Ice Bomb
Bomberman pulls out an ice bomb, which can be throw by releasing the button, after that it explodes and freezes the opponent. While holding the button, he can aim up or down with the control stick, and can freeze water for a long period of time. If the opponent attack Bomberman while holding the ice bomb, the attack gets cancelled.
Up B - Jetpack
Bomberman takes out a jetpack, charges it up, and then spins around while it launches him vertically. The move can do up to 6%, and it has weak knockback. There is a slight chance to KO an opponent if he/she is found right above Bomberman when he does the move, but is very hard to perform considering Smash DI. When the Jetpack is initiated, there is a small delay which makes Bomberman keep falling slowly until it activates unless he jump cancels into the move. Though it is the greatest vertical recover, as such, it has very poor horizontal recovery. He waves his arms in a nervous matter while he uses this move.
Down B - Remote Detonation
This move causes all bombs onstage to explode; damage and knockback depend on the level of charge each bomb has accumulated. Is an important part of Bomberman's moveset, since this attack is used to detonate the bombs that are placed with Bomb, used in conjunction with Bomb Kick for positioning.
Final Smash - Revenge
When triggered, Bomberman stands on a pink bomb with a skull stamped on it and simulates being "defeated" by it after it explodes, then, he gets launched into the air and returns onto the stage aboard the Revenge Cart, a hovering aircraft Bomberman can move left or right while it continously drops countless amounts of bombs onto the stage, dealing damage to any opponent who is struck by the bomb for the entire duration of the Final Smash. If he/she is caught in one bomb blast, he/she could be potentially KO'd by the bombs that follow.
Star KOSFX: "UUAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
Screen KOSFX: Ou!
Up: Flourishes his arm at his side saying "I did it!"
Sd: Jumps up and fist pumps
Dn: Holds a bomb, but explodes, leaving in a burning state.
Victory 1: Bomberman jumps one each foot once each and puts his hands on his side.
Victory 2: ???
Victory 3: ???
Lose Pose: Sadly claps to winner, while been in burned state.
Bomberman is a robot whose main ability is to create bombs, hence his name, out of his own hands; he is a robot who wears a white helmet with a fuse-like antenna (making his head resemble a bomb) that only shows his eyes; his mouth, if he even has one, isn't visible, therefore, Bomberman shows responses and emotions through his eyes; he also wears a blue suit, sometimes purple, with a black belt in the middle, the legs and sleeves are completely white while his gloves, shoes and the round tip of his helmet's antenna are pink. It should be noted that, sometimes, Bomberman's outfit changes to fit the settings of the game he is starring, like in Bomberman GB for Game Boy, in which he wears and adventurer attire and a bag. In the standard games, he is the protagonist and playable character. He is usually portrayed as the heroic yet cheerful type, often saving his home planet from disaster. Like all Bombermen, he has the ability to generate bombs in his hands. In later games, such as Bomberman Max and Bomberman Tournament, he is shown to be part of an interplanetary police force stationed at Bomber Base.
- Neutral attack- A hook left, hook right, then a headbutt.
- Dash Attack- Runs for a split second, then trips and falls on his head.
- Side- Bomb Kick: The kick itself is a weak attack as it only does 5% and it does not have high knockback, but is main purpose is to move bombs across the stage, as it cannot be manipulated in any other way once it is thrown. He kicks the opponent straight if done on the ground, but in a arc if aerial.
- Up- Bomberman smashes his head, hitting above and in front of him. It resemble's King Dedede's Up Tilt from SSBB.
- Down- Sticks his foot out and slides forward.
- Side- Throws an extremely powerful punch.
- Up- Uppercuts and causes an explosion.
- Down- Holds two bombs with his arms crossed, then throws them to the ground and does a frontflip.
- N-Air - Sticks foot out. This attack is a sex kick.
- F-Air - Bashes forward with his head.
- B-Air - Kicks backwards with both feet, then twists around.
- U-Air - Smacks head upward while facing the camera, then flips.
- D-Air - Uses the foe as stairs. Great for combos.
- Grab- Sticks both arms out.
- Pummel- Bashes head into opponent.
- Forward- Pulls the foe in, then goes to push them and falls flat on his face. Extremely high knockback.
- Backward- Bomberman puts the grabbed enemy behind himself and kicks.
- Up- Spins the foe around and throws them diagonally
- Down- Jumps up with the foe, then throws them down onto the ground and stomps on them soon after.
- Ledge attack: Bomberman flips up and does a low kick.
- 100% ledge attack: Jumps up from the ledge and sits down while sticking his legs out.
- Floor attack: Gets onto all fours and kicks forward with feet.
- Back attack: He climbs up and spins his body around while laying down.
- Trip attack: Does a sweeping roundhouse kick.
Changes from SSF2 and SSBC to Super Lawl
- The Bomb now deals more damage and moderate knockback.
- The finishing blow of his neutral attack has more vertical knockback
- The Jetpack now deals up to 12%
- The Remote Detonation is now faster and Bomberman recieves invulnerability.
- The Jetpack has significantly increased start-up lag
- His up smash now deals less damage.
- His down smash have some ending lag
- The Bomb Kick is now his side tilt, while the former one is now his floor attack.
- His 100% Ledge Attack is now his back floor attack and does damage, with low knockback.
Role In The Subspace Emmisary
Colors & Costumes
- White Helmet, Blue Suit with White and Pink Limbs, Red Scarf, Golden Blacelets and Blackbelt (Normal, Red)
- Black Helmet, Black Suit with Light and Pink Limbs, Red Scarf, Golden Blacelets and Blue Blackbelt (Blue) (Resembles Black Bomberman)
- Grey Helmet, Brown Suit with Green and Pink Limbs, Black Scarf, Green Blacelets Green Skin and Brown Blackbelt (Green)
- 100% Gold (Yellow)
- Red Helmet, Red Suit with Black and Yellow Limbs and Grey Blackbelt (Resembles Bomberman Zero)
- Early Bomberman (From his debut game)