|Debut||Tales of Phantasia|
|Appears in||Super Lawl|
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl
Neutral B: Demon Fang
Like Lloyd's Neutral B, Cless sends off a beam of concentrated energy towards the enemy. Deals 8% damage.
Side B: Sword Rain Alpha
Cless stabs with all his might and what makes this move special is that after use any of his other specials can be used to finish it off. Deals a damage base of 14%.
Up B: Teleport
Cless uses his external blade to cut through space and time to come down on the opponent and send off a beat down. (Damage calculation 13%)
Down B: Hope
Cless focuses his strength and heals 10%.
Final Smash: Dark Blade
Cress Albane's Signature move. This move involves two wide slashes along the ground (20%), followed by a final upward slash (40%), leaving a trail of temporal energy behind as the character lifts himself and the enemy high into the air (100%).
- Neutral attack - Cless slashes, then stabs.
- Dash attack - Stabs forward with the Flamberge. 10%
- Forward tilt -
- Up tilt - Cless does a overhead slash.
- Down tilt -
- Forward smash - Cless does a Tiger Blade, and follows it with Sonic Thrust.
- Up smash - Cless does a spinning upwards slash.
- Down smash - Sword Rain (JP: Chirisazame, 散沙雨 "Scattering Sand Rain"). Stabs forward several times with the Flamberge, yelling "Sword rain!". 12% uncharged, 17% fully charged
- Ledge attack -
- 100% ledge attack -
- Floor attack -
- Trip attack -
- Neutral aerial - Tempest (JP: Rekkūzan, 裂空斬, "Rending Sky Slash"). Spins in a circle several times, whipping both swords around himself while yelling "Tempest!". 6% if all hits connect.
- Forward aerial - Cless does a front forward slash.
- Back aerial -
- Up aerial - Cless does a rising slash.
- Down aerial -
Grabs and throws
- Grab -
- Pummel -
- Forward throw -
- Back throw -
- Up throw -
- Down throw -
Cress is a kind and caring person with a great sense of justice and a desire to do good. In the face of the enemy, especially Dhaos, who murdered his family as well as the villagers of his hometown, he is instead ruthless and unforgiving, driven by vengeance. Cress enjoys saying puns. He does not say many in the original game, but he picks up the habit in some escort titles such as Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 and Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave. He intends to amuse his fellow party members by saying them but always receives contrary effects.
Role in Subspace Emmisary