|Universe||Sony (Titan Studios)|
|Debut||Fat Princess (2009/2010)|
|Appears in||Super Lawl|
|Friends||Homer Simpson (they are both fat)|
Finn & Jake
Evil Cole MacGarth
|Lawl Team||Super Lawl
Fat Princess eats a cake, balloons to massive size and curtsies.
Neutral B - Ballerina Spin
Fat Princess spins in a circle and can be steered left or right. Continuous mashing the B button will transition into a Butt Stomp.
Side B - Fat Chicken
Fat Princess summons a Giant Chicken, hops onto it, and starts riding it at foes. Any foe who gets touched by the Giant Chicken will get knocked out. The chicken itself runs automatically. It lasts for 5 seconds.
Up B - Feed me Cake!
A wizard summons cake in front of Fat Princess, she then rushes toward it, knocking out anyone in her way. Like Pac-Man's Side B in SSB4, it can be changed by moving the control stick. It should also be noted that the attack can hit opponents just slightly infront of the cake. Unlike Pac-Man, if Fat Princess gets attacked, the cake will disappear and she will have a sad expression, however in some rare instances she can still eat the cake despite being damaged by anyone. The cake can be also used as a healing item.
Down B - Summon Villagers
Fat Princess summons one of her Villagers:
- Neutral B - A Mage appears and casts a fireball forward.
- Side B - A Warrior appears and does a dashing slice.
- Up B - A Mage appears and casts a fireball upward.
- Down B - A Worker appears and lays a small bomb that explodes in contact.
Final Smash - Protect the Princess!
Fat Princess summons various villagers to fight for her while she sits down and eats cake. While Fat Princess is eating her cake, a huge number of villagers begin attacking. Mages fire homing fireballs at the opponents, warriors swoop down in diagonal directions, and workers drop a large assortment of bombs.
Up: Fat Princess dances and spins in a circle.
Sd: Fat Princess turns her back to the opponent and shakes her behind.
Dn: Fat Princess turns to the opponent and does a punching motion, then turns around and does it again while saying, "I'll punch your lights out."
Victory 1: Plump smiles and waves to the camera.
Victory 2: Plump jumps with joy.
Victory 3: Plump returns to normal size.
Lose/Clap: Plump cries as the Villagers lay dead around her.
Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
Princess Plump is the princess of the Red Kingdom. She is the main princess of the Fat Princess story line, unlike Princess Muffintop.
- AAA Combo- Scepter Bash: Plump peforms two scepter slashes, the last one needs to be charged up.
- Dash Attack- Scepter Dash: Plump dashes and attacks with her scepter.
- Side- Pattycake: A running sumo flurry.
- Up- Scepter Slash: An upward scepter slash. Just like Link's Up Tilt.
- Down- Scepter Flash: A sweep scepter attack.
- Side- Belly Bounce: Attacks the opponent with her belly.
- Up- Ballerina Glide
- Down- Butt Stomp: Plump does an overhead crashdown, stunning the opponents in front of her. Similar to Bowser's Bowser Bomb.
- N-Air - Ballerina Kicks: Plump multiply kicks the opponent.
- F-Air - Air Scepter Bash
- B-Air - Back Scepter Bash.
- U-Air - Air Scepter Slash
- D-Air - Scepter Smash: Plump swings her scepter down, can meteor smash the opponent.
- Grab- Grabs with two hands
- Pummel- ???
- Forward- Whirl 'n Twirl: Spins them around multiple times before letting go.
- Back- Back Whirl 'n Twirl
- Up- Tumble Toss: Kicks them into the air.
- Down- Belly Drop: Belly flops the opponent, knocking them down, then jumps onto them.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Front attack: ???
- Back attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
Princess Plump's Tiara
Princess Plump's Tiara
Don't let her sweet, bubbly exterior fool you. When the Fat Princess puts her mind to something, look out! Whether it's tracking down every piece of cake in all the kingdoms of the land, or laying the smack down on some trash-talking rival, this royal cutie is an irresistable force of nature.
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Insert One