|Debut|| Tekken (as Jack-1)|
Tekken 6 (as Jack-6)
|Appears in||Super Lawl|
|Friends||Alisa Bosconovitch(His Sister in-Law)|
Android 17 & 18
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl
B- Pistol Gun
Jack performs a rapid-fire punch attack using both of his fists. You can Tap B rapidly for extra damage. However it has a very short range attack
Side B- Cossack Kicks
Jack-6 attacks while he dances the Cossack. Can also be follow up
If you press B button after Cossack Kicks, he will deveor a fist.
If you press Side B after Cossack Kicks, He grabs the opponent, throws upwards, shoots 10 times before deveor a fist.
Up B- Giant Foot Stomp
Jack performs a high jump and creates a shockwave when he lands. The special attack button can be pressed up to four times to make Jack jump further.
Down B- Sit
Jack just sits. You can follow up
Sit Pancake Pres
If you press Side B after Sit, Jack does a butt attack.
Sit Punches 1
If you Tap B rapidly after Sit, Jack does a few punches.
Sit Punches 2
Exatcly the same, but faster.
If you press Up B after Sit, Jack does both fists.
Final Smash- Gigaton Punch
Jack-6 spins his arm and release a super powerful fist. Hold The B button for super massive damage.
Jane successfully restored Jack-5's memory at the completion of the 5th King of Iron Fist Tournament. It was not long until the Mishima Zaibatsu decided to make their own Jack model, which has been built with 10 times the power of Jack 5. The new G-Corporation leader Kazuya Mishima also demanded a new Jack model eventually creating Jack-6. They decided to test Jack 6 in the King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 to destroy the Mishima Zaibatsu.
- Neutral attack- Jab Elbow Smash: Jack does a left jab, right jab, then A strong punch.
- Dash Attack- Sliding Attack: Jack performs a sliding attack
- Side Tilt- Diamon Cutter, Diamond Reamer: Jack does a simple chop, if you press it again, he will peform a strong fist.
- Up Tilt- Sky Sweeper: Jack does a fist like-projectile and comes back to his owner. Is good for Anti-Air Attacks
- Down Tilt- Big Foot: Does a normal foot kick.
- Side- Piston Gun Assault: Jack does a handgun from his hand
- Up- Patriot Fist: Jack does both fists upwards.
- Down- Debugger: Jack sweeps the stage's floor with his fist.
- Ledge attack: Dark Greeting, Sudden Elbow: Jack does a Russian Salute, then chops the opponent. If you press A, he will elbow the opponent downwards
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
- Grab- Grabs with both hands
- Pummel- Ground Zero: Attacks with his hand 5 times.
- Forward- Rotary Catapult: Jack spins before throws it.
- Backward- Throw Away: Jack throws backwards sends the opponent flying.
- Up- Volcano: Jack glides the opponent's head with his hand, before it throw it upwards.
- Down- Body Smash: Jack smashes the opponent's head
- Neutral- Rocket Kick: Jack does a roundhouse kick
- Forward- Reactor Elbow: Elbows the opponent
- Backward- Jack: Does a Backwards Side Kick
- Up- Rocket Uppercut: Jack does a uppercut
- Down- Pancake Press: Jack does a butt attack
Role In The Subspace Emmisary
Colors & Costumes
Though the many Tekken Games, Jack has many different names and designations.
- Jack-2(Tekken 2)
- Gun Jack(Jack-3 from Tekken 3).
- Jack-4 (Tekken 4, Which he is Unplayable).
- Jack-5(Tekken 5)
- JACK-X(As a backup to the JACK-6 from Street Fighter X Tekken).
- Prototype Jack(Prototype version of Himself in Tekken 1, 2, Tag Tournament, and Tag Tournament 2).