|Debut||Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy|
|Appears in||Smash Brothers Super Lawl|
|Enemies||Ratchet and Clank|
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl
The Boys Are Back
Jak jumps out from the air and lands on the ground and comes back up while thrusting his fist & arm forward and Daxter says, "Going down!"
Neutral B - Mass Inverter
Jak shoots upwards, then he's surrounded by a green pulse wave for a few frames. While close to the opponent, he can stun the opponent while it floats upwards for a few seconds (Unlike Sora's Up B in Lawl X).
Side B - JET-Board
Jak rides his JET-Board, and moves straight forward, much like 9-Volt's Side B, but there are few differences from Jak's JET-Board and 9-Volt's SK-8. The SK-8 moves faster and less damage while the JET-Board moves slower and more damage. 9-Volt can peform some of his moves with his skateboard, such as left his board forward, a quick somersault, and turns 4 times with his board, while Jak can boost his JET-Board by presssing Side B, and both of them can cancel the attack by pressing Down B.
Up B - Uppercut
Jak doing a jumping horizontal uppercut attack in the maner of Waluigi's Super Jump Punch, but with more damage and high reach.
Down B - Gyro Burster
Jak shoots a drone upwards that fires continuous yellow eco bolts and moves in a current location until it hits to the wall, or Jak can destroy his own drone.
Final Smash - Light Jak
Jak uses the light echo to turn into Light Jak. In this Final Smash, Jak can move faster and has the ability to float.
Neutral B - Flash Freeze
Jak claps his hand and sends out a blue blast that goes straight forward and doing aura damage, the shot can also slow down opponents.
Side B - Light Blast
Jak points his left arm up and summons a lightning bolt, unlike Pikachu and Sora, that lightning bolt can home on the opponent, the opponent can dodge by doing a roll.
Up B - Light Boost
Jak propels upwards, then he proceds to glide up, forward, or down, but cannot turn around.
Down B - Light Shield
Jak can enclose himself in an orbital light eco shield that absorbs every attack. The shield inflicts no harm to opponents, but does cause either stun or knock-back. The shield also disables Jak's ability to jump.
The Final Smash ends in 15 seconds.
Up: Jak holds his Blaster at a diagonal angle upwards to the side while saying, "C'mon Dax!" Daxter says, "I'll handle this!" and karates the air (similar to what he did in Jak II while in the Bar trying to impress Tess while telling one of his stories).
Side: Jak holds up his Blaster straight up in the air and says, "Like it or not, you're going down," while giving a thumbs down. Daxter says a couple different lines every use of this taunt.
Down: Jak says, "Let's do this!" Daxter jumps down from his shoulder and shows off while saying, "That's right we bad!"
Victory 1: Jak fist pumps while Daxter slides on the ground playing air guitar and Jak says, "Oh Yeah!"
Victory 2: Jak puts his Blaster on his shoulders (in a pose similar to Jak II artwork) and Daxter hangs from the gun with one arm.
Victory 3: Daxter jumps on Jak's shoulders and pulls back his head.
Lose/Clap: Jak hunches over trying to suppress his anger as Dark Eco emits from his body.
Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
Jak (birth name Mar) is the main protagonist of the Jak and Daxter series, being the titular and playable character throughout the franchise with the exception of the spin-off game, Daxter. He is a human male with green-blond hair, cerulean blue eyes, and fair skin.
Jak made his debut in The Precursor Legacy at fifteen years old, with his most recent known age at nineteen in Jak X: Combat Racing. He is the son of Damas, born to the House of Mar in Haven City, but raised by Samos Hagai in Sandover Village along with his sidekick Daxter until his mid teenage years.
Daxter is the secondary protagonist of the Jak and Daxter series, being the secondary titular playable character, and the supporting sidekick of Jak throughout the main series. He also serves as the primary character in the self-titled spin-off game, Daxter.
He is a former human, and was transformed into a Precursor ottsel upon falling into a dark eco silo in The Precursor Legacy. He made his debut in the first game at fifteen years old, with his most recent known age at nineteen during Jak X: Combat Racing. He was raised in Sandover Village alongside his best friend Jak until traveling to the future to become a well-known hero.
- AAA Combo- Blaster: Jak rapid-fires to his opponent. It can be tapped to continue to do rapid shots while walking and running, but no jumping.
- Dash Attack- Dashing Forward Punch
- Side- Spin Kick: Jak doing a 360 degree spin kick while Daxter holds his ears. Jak can also move left and right during this move.
- Up- Peace Maker: Jak shoots an electrical dark eco sphere diagonally upwards, and explodes.
- Down- Beam Reflexor: Jak shoots thicker streams of yellow eco downwards.
- Side- Arc Wielder - Jak shoots a powerful flow of electric current into the opponent, shocking them.
- Up- Upward Arc Wielder
- Down- Wave Concussor - Jak fires a circular blast of red eco along the floor that creates an explosion.
- N-Air - Air Spin Kick
- F-Air - Needle Lazer: Jak shoots out three heat-seeking laser bullets per shot that aims to the opponent in a medium range.
- B-Air - Back Needle Lazer
- U-Air - Air Upward Arc Wielder
- D-Air - Super Dive Attack: Jak doing a straight forward dive head attack.
- Grab- Grabs with two hands
- Pummel- While Jak holds the opponent, Daxter attacks it with his tail
- Forward- Daxter Pummel: Daxter jumps onto the opponent, stomping on its head while Jak punches them away.
- Back- Back Daxter Pummel
- Up- JET-Board Flip: Jak knocks the opponent upwards into the air with his jetboard.
- Down- JET-Board Spin: Jak grabs the opponent and spins them around a few times on his jetboard before letting them go.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Front attack: ???
- Back attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
Pros & Cons
Jak's spiky green-blond hair and goggles
Lifelong best friends with a knack for getting themselves into and out of trouble, Jak and Daxter may not always agree on which of them is the true hero and which is the sidekick, but they know how to work together to defeat all threats to their planet. Jak's ability to manipulate ECO, the life force of their planet, combines with the duo's skill with gadgets, guns, and vehicles to make short work of those who wish them harm.
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Insert One