|Appears in||Super Lawl|
|Enemies||Heihachi Mishima(His Son)|
Kazuya Mishima(His Grandson)
Jin Kazama(His Great-Grandson)
|Lawl Team||Super Lawl
B- Enma's Fury
Jinpachi fires a "line-filling" demonic inferno attack that can't be blocked by using a shield, but it can dodged by jumping twice. The opponent's Star KO scream will be heard if the fireball is accurate enough. Does 25% damage
Side B- Susano's Wrath
Jinpachi does a left punch, and elbow then claps together.
Up B- Nyoishou
Jinpachui floats in the air for a short period of time.
Down B- Astral Projection
Jinpachi does a teleport-like move that can move right or left depeding on what direction you use.
Final Smash- Enma's Inferno
Jinpachi fires a a powered of version of Emna's Fury that can't be blocked by using a shield, but it can dodged by jumping twice. The opponent's Star KO scream will be heard if the fireball is accurate enough. This does 80% damage.
Sd: Jinpachi spreads his arms out to his sides and laughs
Jinpachi is the father of Heihachi Mishima and the founder of the Mishima Zaibatsu. He is also friends with Wang Jinrei and a respected martial arts master and an honorable warrior. However, Jinpachi's life takes a turn for the worse when the greedy Heihachi stages a coup d'etat and steals the company from him. Jinpachi attempts to retake the company when Heihachi enters the military industry, but fails and is imprisoned underneath a Mishima compound, Honmaru. Sometime later, he dies of starvation, until he is resurrected by a mysterious entity. Having been taken over by a vengeful spirit and granted incredible supernatural powers, Jinpachi breaks out of Honmaru when the compound is destroyed during a battle between Heihachi, Kazuya and an army of Jack-4s sent to kill Heihachi. With the news of Heihachi's apparent demise, Jinpachi takes over the company from behind the scenes and organizes the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 in the hopes that someone will free him before the spirit takes him over completely (to the point that he writes to Wang, asking him to compete and put an end to the Mishima bloodline which has been cursed by Heihachi's greedy ambitions).
In the tournament final, Jinpachi is confronted by his great-grandson, Jin Kazama, who defeats him and puts him to rest at last.
- Neutral attack- Flash Punch Combo: Jinpachi performs a Left and Right punch combo. The last hit includes an electricity effect and has more power than the first hit. The first punch can cancel into other attacks or jump.
- Dash Attack- Leaping Side Kick
- Side Tilt- Wind God Fist, Furaibou: does a right-hand electric body uppercut (safe on shield) , and if Ftilt is pressed again, follows with another right-hand electric body uppercut that sends the opponent in the air.
- Up Tilt- Right Splits Kick: Jinpachi peforms an axe kick.
- Down Tilt- Kendaysu Kick: Jinpachi does a sweep kick.
- Side- Danzaishu: Jinpachi strikes a powerful fist.
- Up- Dragon Uppercut: Jinpachi does a rising uppercut.
- Down- Cursed Land: Jinpachi stomps the opponent.
- Ledge attack: Geta Stomp: Jinpachi rolls and heavily stomps the ground.
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
- Grab- Grabs with both hnads.
- Pummel- ???
- Forward- Stonehead: Jinpachi fiercely headbutts his opponent.
- Backward- Dankenraku: Jinpachi picks up his opponent, then throws it backwards.
- Up- Vajira Destroyer: Jinpachi flips his opponent upside-down as he leaps into the air and brings them down head-first.
- Down- Mugen Kongou Otoshi: Jinpachi piledrives the opponent two times.
- Neutral- Kendatsuba: Does an forward kick.
- Forward- Hell Axe: Jinpachi kicks forward, then if A is pressed again spins and does a second kick.
- Backward- Spinning Rakan Kick: Turns backwards and does a spinning kick.
- Up- Does an upward Roundhouse kick
- Down- Taizokai: Jinpachi front flips and drops on the opponent from above with his legs horizontal.
The Mishima Zaibatsu Icon
Jinpachi's Hair, Mustache and beard
Role in Subspace Emmisary
Colors & Costumes
- He Was Ranked #9 in WiiDude83Rebirth and The Quarter Guy's Top 10 Cheapest Fighting Game Bosses.