|The Son of Heihachi and Kazumi Mishima|
|Appears in||Super Smash Bros. Super Lawl|
Amy Rose(Almost Beating Her at a Tournament)
Johnny Gat (Lawler Battle)
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl
B- Demon God Fist
Kazuya does a eletric punch. One of the most powerful move ever.
Side B- Mist Step
Kazuya does a step. Kazuya can follow up:
If you press B, Kazuya does a rising uppercut.
If you press B, Kazuya does a uppercut.
If you press Side B after Dragon Uppercut, Kazuya does a simple middle kick
Spinning Low Kick
If you press Down B after Dragon Uppercut, Kazuya does a sweep kick.
If you press Down B after Mist Step, Kazuya does a three hit spinning kick on the ground.
Spinning Demon Uppercut
If you press B after Spinning Demon, Kazuya does a large and powerful spinning uppercut.
Up B- Lightning Uppercut
Kazuya does a single clockwise spiral and uses the momentum to perform a leaping left-handed punch. This attack is unblockable. If you hold Up B, he does a stronger, yet slower version known as the Lightning Screw Uppercut.
Down B- Rising Sun
Kazuya sweep kicks three times. Can be follow up:
Roundhouse to Triple Spin Kick
If you press B right after Rising Sun, Kazuya does a roundhouse.
If you press Down B right after Rising Sun, Kazuya does a sweep kick
Final Smash- Devil Transformation
Kazuya transforms into his devil form. His transformation deals Mid knockback and 7% damage. It wears off for 15 seconds.
Kazuya shoots a laser beam from his forhead. If up B is pressed before the attack, he does a air version
Up B- Fly
Kazuya flies with his wings for 2 seconds.
Kazuya was considered to be the primary protagonist. And for all intents and purposes, there was no reason to believe differently. According to differing sources, Kazuya was actually quite frail, kind and timid as a boy and was the victim of years of abuse at the hands of Heihachi. Indeed, Kazuya originally entered the first Rave War/King of Iron Fist Tournament in order to face off against his father, who was played up to be a corrupt corporate tyrant. Kazuya's clothing of choice is simple white pants, red gloves and footpads. There was only one clue as to Kazuya's true intents and nature: His secret PS One palette swap, which turned out to be Devil.
Rival 1: ???
Rival 2: ???
- Neutral attack- Flash Punch Combo: Kazuya performs a Left, Left, Right punch combo. The last hit includes an electricity effect and has more power than the other two. The first two punches can cancel into other attacks or jump.
- Dash Attack- Zankyosho: Kazuya does a dash punch attack.
- Side Tilt- Soul Thrust: Kazuya hits the opponent in the stomach with a punch.
- Up Tilt- Tsunami Kick: Kazuya raise his leg and brings it down.
- Down Tilt- Sliding Low Kick: Kazuya does low slide kick.
- Side- Wind God Fist: Kazuya does a right-hand body uppercut.
- Dragon Uppercut: Kazuya ducks down first and does a jumping uppercut.
- Up- Dragon Uppercut: Kazuya ducks down first and does a jumping uppercut.
- Down- Tombstone Crusher: Kazuya front flips with his legs horizontal.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
- Grab- Grabs with both hands.
- Pummel- ???
- Forward- Double Face Kick: As the name implies, Kazuya does 2 hit face kick to his opponent
- Backward- Hip Throw: Kazuya throws backwards in the shoulder.
- Up- Wind God Fist: Same as his Up Tilt
- Down- Skull Smash: Kazuya grabs the opponent's head, then he eletric chops the opponent.
- Neutral- Leaping Side Kick: Kazuya does a leaping sidekick.
- Forward- Hell Lancer: Kazuya does a strong sidekick.
- Backward- Searing Edge: Kazuya does a kick.
- Up- Rising Toe Kick: Kazuya kicks upwards.
- Down- Demon Scissors: Kazuya front flips and drops on the opponent from above with his legs horizontal.
The G Corporation Logo
TBA - Enter End of a Video
Kazuya's hair and eye.
Enter Music Video
Enter Music Video
Role In The Subspace Emmisary
Colors & Costumes
- It is often believed that Kazuya is a homage to Dragonball Z's Vegeta character, since the two characters have many distinguishing similarities, in concern of their character traits, their attitudes, and their personalities. Also, their physical appearance, most noticeably their hair styles, are similar also. Namco has however neither confirmed nor denied that this was a homage or even intentional.