|Appears in||Smash Bros. Super Lawl|
|Lawl Team||Super Lawl
Come at me!
Ken doing a hook punch, a left uppercut, then stretches his arm and says "I'm ready for ya. Bring it on!".
Netrual B - Hadoken
Ken's signature Hadouken move. The move is much faster and has less ending lag than Ryu, but more start-up lag. The EX version hits twice and does more damage. Normal version: 8%-6%. EX version: 5% per hit. Can also perform in 45 Angle degree.
Side B - Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku
A whirlwind kick that sees Ken fly across the stage. The move is slower than Ryu and deals multiple hits. The EX version hits 6 times for up to 8% damage per hit.
Up B - Shoryuken
Ken does a rising uppercut that is useful for hitting airborne attackers and punishing close foes, this move has less recovery move than Ryu does. It has great horizontal range, but lots of power. 13% at the start, 10% as Ken rises. The EX version it turns into a flaming Shoryuken, it has four hits, each dealing 7%, and has lots of invincibility during start-up.
Down B - Counter
A move that causes Ken to counter attack if he is hit directly during it. If the opponent attacks Ken, then he will perform a roundhouse kick. The damage caused increases with the power of the move countered. This move does not counter projectiles.
Final Smash 1 - Shoryureppa
Ken performs a series of multi-hitting Shoryukens that sometimes light the opponent on fire. The final samsh deals 40% damage. The move generally works well as a combo ender. However, it has a "laggy" recovery time as a result of the fierce Shoryuken at the end, and is easily punished if whiffed or blocked.
Final Smash 2 - Shinryuken
Ken draws downwards in an uppercut motion and then performs a Shoryuken. Should it miss, Ken will simply perform the move as he did in previous games (though it cannot be done in midair).
If the initial uppercut lands, Ken follows up with a flying kick, 3 more kicks (similar to those of Shippu Jinraikyaku) aimed at the legs, chest and head. He then throws another kick to the chest before landing a jumping kick to foul the opponent's balance, and finishes the combo by turning and performing an alternate-hand Shinryuken that transitions into the familiar spiral of flames. The attack is a 17-hit combo if landed in this way.
Up: "Come on"
Sd: rise his arm
Dn: does a thumbs up
Victory 1: does a v sign while facing the camera and yells "I knew i'd win!".
Victory 2: rise his arm while yelling "Yeah!".
Victory 3: faces to the camera, adjust his hair, then doing a thumbs up while saying "Do i win?".
Victory 3 (Against Ryu): doing a thumbs down while a quote box from SF4 says: "Looks like I came out on top this time! Better luck next time, friend!"
Lose/Clap: Claps to the winner.
Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
Ken (ケン or 拳 Ken?, "Fist") also known by his full name, Ken Masters (ケン・マスターズ Ken Masutāzu?), is a video game character created by Capcom. He is one of the main characters from the Street Fighter series of fighting games alongside Ryu. Ken is also stated to be the second most popular character in the series, coming second to Ryu. Like Ryu, Ken's goal is to test his power against many different fighters and strive to become stronger.
While Ryu is the more serious and stoic of the two, Ken is the complete opposite: he's flashy, unorthodox and unpredictable. He is an alpha male with a giant ego and constantly reminds his opponents about his greatness. While he can be brash, egotistical, and arrogant at times, however his heart is pure. He is generally kind, extremely friendly, a good person and is very easygoing. He never backs down from a fight no matter how difficult it looks. Like Ryu, he does believe in hard work, endurance, and discipline. He always gives his opponents, whether it is his master Gouken, his main rival and friend Ryu, or his Capcom vs SNK rival, Terry Bogard, the utmost respect. He is also a worrywart when it comes to his family. He nearly didn't enter the tournament in Street Fighter IV because he didn't want to leave Eliza so close to her due date, and only entered when she assured him she'd be fine. He still called her to check in and tell her to be careful on stairs.
- Neutral attack - Ken delivers a hook punch, a left knee, and then a high kick.
- Dash Attack- Does a leaping side kick.
- Side - Ken doing a strong left punch.
- Up - Ken doing a crouching uppercut.
- Down - Does a crouching kick.
- Side - Ken peforms a roundhouse kick.
- Up - Ken turns around and does a high roundhouse kick.
- Down - Does a sweep kick
- N-Air - Ken performs a flying side kick.
- F-Air - Ken spins and does a powerful roundhouse kick that has a lot of knockback. This move is faster, but weaker than Ryu.
- B-Air - Ken turns back and peforms a backwards kick.
- U-Air - Ken does a high kick.
- D-Air - Doing a downwards fist attack that spikes the opponent.
- Grab - Grabs with both hands.
- Pummel - Knees the grabbing opponent.
- Forward - Ken punches his foe in the stomach.
- Backward - A backwards rolling throw that travels a fair distance along the ground before throwing the enemy with moderately high power.
- Up - Ken uppercuts his foe into the air with a right arm.
- Down - Ken slams his foe into the ground in front of him, sending his foe diagonally upwards. It can be comboed into some moves.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Front attack: ???
- Back attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
Pros & Cons
The Street Fighter Logo.
Ken's hair and eyebrows.
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Ken was the second Street Fighter character to be appeared in Lawl.