|"Omae wa mō shindeiru"|
|Debut||Fist of The North Star|
|Appears in||Super Lawl|
Steven Star/Fiona Blazela(As them Perfect Bodyguard)
|Lawl Team||Super Lawl
Neutral B: Hokuto Tenha Kassatsu
Kenshiro preforms a stance to charge a beam of tōki. Releasing it will cause Kenshiro to use a ki beam attack.
Side B: Nishi Shinkū Ha
Kenshiro catches the opponent's projectiles. Use Side B again holding a projectile to throw it back at the oppenent.
Up B: Hokuto Gokin Bundan Kyaku
Kenshiro does a kick that launches him in the air. He can then do a second kick that gives him additional recovery power.
Down B: Hokuto Juu Ha Zan
Kenshiro does 10 kicks at the speed of light. Hold B for more kicks.
Final Smash: Musou Tensei Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken
Kenshiro preforms Musou Tensei, the ultimate Hokuto Shinken technique. He will then rush towards the nearest opponent. If it fails to hit, the Final Smash ends there. If it does hit, Kenshiro will do 100 lightning fast punches. When he is finished, he says "You are already dead!". The opponent's head explodes, causing the opponent to get an instant KO.
Up Taunt: Cracks his knuckles and says "Get lost".
Side Taunt: Says his catchphrase "Omae wa mō shindeiru" (Translatend to "You are already dead.")
Kenshiro is the rightful successor of an ancient art of assassination called Hokuto Shinken, which allows Kenshiro to defeat his adversaries through use of hidden meridian points. Through the course of the original manga, Kenshiro fights against various ruffians who threaten the lives of the post-apocalyptic survivors, as well as numerous rival martial artists, including his three honorary brothers trained in the art of Hokuto Shinken.
- Neutral attack- Punch, Punch, Kick.
- Dash Attack- ???
- Side Tilt- ???
- Up Tilt- ???
- Down Tilt- ???
- Side- Ganzan Ryozan Ha. Kenshiro preforms a downward chop.
- Up- Sōkin Jizai Kyaku. Kenshiro preforms 2 kick on the opponents neck. The kick stuns opponents, making them unable to move for 7 seconds.
- Down- Kento Shadan. A elbow strike that breaks shields.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
Grabs and Throws
- Grab- ???
- Pummel- Hokuto Juji Zan. Kenshiro punches the opponent while grabbed. Can do up to 7 punches.
- Forward- Hokuto Kaikotsu Ken. Kenshiro taps the opponent in the forehead. Causes high knockback.
- Backward- Hokuto Koretsu Ha. Kenshiro creates a ball of toki on the opponent.
- Up- Hokuto Zankai Ken. Kenshiro uses his thumbs on the opponents skull. Makes opponents get high damage (50%) when used and opponent stands still for 3 seconds.
- Down- Seiei Kō. Kenshiro strikes the opponent in the chest, stunning them.
- Neutral- ???
- Forward- ???
- Backward- ???
- Up- ???
- Down- ???
Role In The Subspace Emmisary
- His Punches of Doom will later became a meme.
- His Catchphrase also becomes a meme.