|Appears in||Super Lawl|
|Friends||Goku (His adult counterpart)|
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl
Goku flies onto the stage on his flying cloud, Kinto-un and jumps off.
Goku will cup his hands to the side of his body and start gathering his ki into his hands. The more he charges, the larger a blue ball will appear in his hands. It takes 10 seconds to fully charge the attack. When the button is released, Goku will fire a Kamehameha that will travel between just barely in front of him and the length of five Stage Builder blocks, depending on how much it is charged. If left uncharged, it will only deal 1% damage, with an extra 2% for every second charged. The knockback ranges from almost nothing to being sent the length of Battlefield depending on how long it is charged. After seven seconds of charging, Goku will gain 1% damage every second until he performs the attack. If charged for the whole ten seconds, Goku will stop for three seconds to breathe heavily and wipe the sweat from his forehead.
Side B- Jan-ken
Goku will shake his fist behind his back for a second and then thrust it forward, randomly performing one of the three moves from Rock-Paper-Scissors. If he uses scissors, Goku will thrust two fingers forward and deal 7% damage to the opponent. The hit will also stun the opponent for two seconds. If he chooses paper, Goku thrust his open hand forward, dealing 12% damage and sending the opponent flying back the distance of a Battlefield platform at lower percentages and can possibly knock them out of the stage at around 50%. If he chooses rock, Goku thrusts his fist forward, dealing 18% damage, but stunning or sending the opponent away less than the other two.
Up B- Zanzo-ken
Goku fades away and a second later, reappears in the air. He will go up as high as five Stage Builder blocks. By tilting the control stick, Goku will reappear further in the direction, but his horizontal movement is limited to around the distance of one and a half Stage Builder blocks. If Goku s attacked while he is fading, he will instead reappear behind the opponent and kick them away for 10% damage. The attack will send them the length of two Stage Bulder blocks.
Down B- Taiyo-ken
Goku will spread his fingers out across his face and a flash of extremely bright light will surround him, the light is half the size of a Smart Bomb explosion. Anyone caught in the flash will be stunned for two seconds as they rub their eyes, blinded. This gives Goku the chance to attack whoever he blinded. However, it will take Goku two seconds to perform the technique.
Final Smash- Oozaru
A full moon appears in the background of the stage. Goku will jump off-screen and transforms into an Oozaru, a giant monkey that appears from the waist up in the background of the stage. Goku has two options in this form. Pressing the Attack button will have him thrash his arms onto the stage who ever gets hit by his arms will suffer 15% damage and large knockback. This lasts 10 seconds for Goku returns to his normal form. Pressing the Special button will make Goku fire a large beam from his mouth that he can aim. The beam lasts for five seconds and anyone who is caught by the beam will suffer 10% damage for every second they are trapped in the beam. After the five seconds, Goku will return to normal.
KO 1:ouch my head
Up Taunt: Goku twirls the Noi-bo above his head and then points it forward.
Side Taunt: Goku's stomach rumbles. He then rubs it, commenting on how hungry he is.
Down Taunt: Goku holds the Nyoi-bo to his side, planting it on the ground.
Victory 1:jumping happy
Victory 2:two fingers says peace
Lose:goku defeated gets dizzy swirl eyes
Son Goku is young boy with a tail raised solely by his late adoptive grandfather, Son Gohan. Gohan found Goku alone in a spaceship in the middle of the woods when he was a baby and raised him as his own until one night when Goku looked at the full moon. After transorming into an Oozaru and crushing Son Gohan to death, Goku is alone for a few ears and comes to believe that his last possession, an orange orb with four red stars on it, contains his soul. Due to this, Goku grows up to a wild but naive child, who has no understanding of many things, including the difference between men and women. After meeting a young woman called Bulma after hunting for breakfast, he learns that the orb is a Dragon Ball, his being the Sushinchu (Four-Star Ball). Gathering all seven Dragon Balls would result in a wish being granted from the Dragon God, Shenlong. Goku agrees to help Bulma and they set off on a journey that eventually results in the whole Planet Earth and even the entire universe being saved and the defeat of many evil armies, aliens, demons and space pirates.
- Neutral attack- Hasshu-ken: Goku punches with his right arm, then kicks with his left leg. If rapidly pressed, Goku will rapidly punch at the enemy, punching fast enough that it creates the illusion that he has eight arms.
- Dash Attack- Kyoku Koma-ken: Goku will spin rapidly like a spinning top, traveling the distance of two Stage Builder blocks. He can hit up to three times for 3% damage each.
- Side Tilt- Roundhouse: Goku will perform a roundhouse kick.
- Up Tilt- Upward Kick: Goku will kick upwards.
- Down Tilt- Tail Sweep: Goku will swing his tail along the ground.
- Side- Nyoi-bo Extend: Goku will point the Nyoi-bo forward and extend it between the lengths of one and four Stage Builder blocks, depending on how long it is charged.
- Up- Nyoi-bo Lift: Goku will extend his Nyoi-bo into the ground, lifting Goku up into the air. Anyone who touches Goku will suffer between 3% and 10% damage depending on how long the attack has been changed. Goku will be lifted up between the heights of two and five Stage Builder blocks.
- Down- Nyoi-bo Double Extend: Goku will crouch and lift the Nyoi-bo above his head before extending in the both directions between the lenghts of one and two and a half Stage Builder blocks.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
- Grab- Standard Grab: Goku reaches out and grabs his opponent.
- Pummel- Foot Tap: Goku will kick the opponent in the leg.
- Forward- Thrust Punch: Goku will punch the opponent away.
- Backward- Dragonthrow: Goku will spin the opponent by their leg and throw them in the other direction.
- Up- Nyoi-bo Carry: Goku will extend the Nyoi-bo underneath the opponent, carrying them into the air.
- Down- Tail Trip: Goku trips the opponent with his tail.
- Neutral- Tail Swing: Goku will swing his tail behind himself.
- Forward- Nyoi-bo Swing: Goku will extend the Nyoi-bo to the length of two Stage Builder blocks swing it downwards.
- Backward- Nyoi-bo Defend: Goku will extend the Nyoi-bo diagonally downwards behind himself to the length of three Stage Builder blocks.
- Up- Swift Kick: Goku will swing his foot upwards, delivering a powerful kick that sends opponents flying upwards.
- Down- Double Axe Handle: Goku will bring both of his fists downwards, spiking the opponent to the ground.
hey everyone kid goku is here
Role In The Subspace Emmisary
classic mountain Paoz
Colors & Costumes
- ninja costume
- costume winter
- oolong pants
- classic goku costume purple color
- goku the path to power costume
- shirtless kid goku
- shirtless kid goku and turtle shell
- kid goku naked
- Despite being the main character, Goku has only officially won one World Martial Arts Tournament, and that was the 23rd against Piccolo.