|Debut||Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion|
|Appears in|| Super Lawl|
Smash Bros Lawl EX
BND mask of guo xiang
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl|
Neutral B - Dynamic Entry
Lars dashes briefly and does a hard shoulder attack. If B Down is pressed, he will follow with the Mjolnir slamming his fist into the ground, tripping up enemies. If B is pressed after Dynamic Entry, Lars will follow with the Lock and Load where he does an uppercut. If B is pressed after Lock and Load, Lars will do a hard left palm push called the Double Barrel, sending opponents flying.
Side B - Silent Entry
Lars will dash quickly forward with blinding speed. If B is pressed afterwards, he will follow with the Lightning Thrust where he thrusts his left hand out and pushes an opponent away the hard way. If A is pressed, he will follow with the Rising Storm where he does an upward jumping kic, knocking opponents into the air.
Up B - Lightning Screw
Lars jumps upwards while doing two spin kicks.
Down B - Avalanche Flip
Lars roll jumps forward, evading enemy attacks.
Z - Avalanche Drop
During Avalanche Flip, Lars will grab the enemy and slams it on the ground.
A - Avalanche Spike
During Avalanche Flip, Lars will land on the ground and do a forward fist.
B - Avalanche Stomp
During Avalanche Flip, Lars will do a heel drop.
Final Smash - Zeus
Lars poses, then dashes forward. If he connects, he will do a hard left elbow punch then do an uppercut, leaving the opponent helplessly in the air. Lars will then charge his right hand with lightning energy and pierce through the falling opponent, blasting him/her away.
The Mishima Zaibatsu started a war against the world. The rise of the G Corporation opposition resulted in a global trail of carnage. In the fray, a large portion of the Zaibatsu's special military unit, the Tekken Force, defected from the organization. Lars Alexandersson led the coup d'état and became a ranking officer in the Tekken Force at a fairly young age due, in part, to his renowned physical and mental ability. Despite this high rank, Lars often fought on the front lines, which made him quite popular among his subordinates. Only he knew the fact that he drew the Mishima bloodline through his father, Heihachi Mishima. Even Heihachi was not aware of this piece of information. Lars is also the biological half-brother of Kazuya Mishima and adopted brother of Lee, the grandson of Jinpachi and the half-uncle of Jin Kazama.
- Neutral attack- Delta Slicer: Lars does a jab, a jab uppecut, then does a down jab.
- Dash Attack- Red Sprite: Lars does a leaping sidekick.
- Side Tilt- Impulse Kick: Lars does a foward stepping kick.
- Reverse Side Tilt- Magnetic Knee: Lars does a eletric knee. Can also be a counter move called Magnetic Knee Blast, where the opponent attacks him, when it does you must doe the Magnetic Knee, then grabs the neck, breaking with lightning.
- Up Tilt- Surge Blast: Lars uppercuts the opponent's stomach, which send it in the air.
- Down Tilt- Double Action: Lars does a low slide kick.
- Side- Power Slug: Lars does a slow shoulder tackle.
- Up- Rising Force: Lars charges up his hands, then does a jumping uppecut, which send the opponent in the air.
- Down- Shadow Cutter: Lars does a sweep kick.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
- Grab- Grabs with both hands
- Pummel- ???
- Forward- SHB: Lars quickly headbutts his opponent.
- Backward- Raging Thunder: Lars grabs the enemy's hand, uppecuts the opponent, then dash pasts with an eletric punch.
- Up- Swift Silence: Lars grabs the opponent's head, then breaks it.
- Down- Hostile Takedown: Lars slams his foe into the ground behind him.
- Neutral- Lars spins his leg in a circle.
- Forward- Storm Axe: Lars brings down his leg.
- Backward- Lars turns around and does a kick.
- Up- Rising Toe Kick: Lars kicks upwards.
- Down- Lars does a dive kick.
The Mishima Zaibatsu Icon
TBA - Enter End of a Video
Lars's scar and long hair.
Enter Music Video
Enter Music Video
Role In The Subspace Emmisary
Colors & Costumes
- A vast majority of Lars' moves are named after military terms or terms used in the field of electronics and electromagnetism.
- Lars is a playable character in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 . He is wearing the outfit that was designed for him by Masashi Kishimoto.
- Lars is Swedish for Laurence.