|The TRUE Zero.|
|Appears in|| Elite Warrior Battle Royale|
Zero (normal counterpart)
Neutral B- Z-Buster
The same way as his normal counterpart.
Side B- Kougenjin
Launches a non-elemental shockwave with his Z-saber.
Up B- Shouenga
Zero does a rising flaming, upward slash Like-Shoryuken attack. Can also peformed in Mid-Air.
Down B- Shield Boomerang
Zero uses his shield to reflect most enemy shot attacks, however, it provides no protection from melee attacks, nor is it capable of deflecting exceptionally powerful moves. Like most weapons of the series, the Shield Boomerang can be charged. When charged, the shield can be thrown like a razor blade, flying in an ellipse-like path and cutting through several enemies before returning to Zero.
Final Smash- Cyber Elf Attack
Zero first summons Eenite, to attack the opponent which does 2% damage, then evolves and dissapeared. Stoccue, Clocka and Sticker pops out to stun the opponent, then Morick heals Zero 20% of his heath, Turbo evolves and fused with Zero, same with Shelter and finishes off with full-evolved Hafmargo smashes the enemy with his hammer (50%). After the attack, Zero is in his Ultimate Form which increases the attack, defense and speed for a short period of time.
During the Zero series however his personality remains mostly the same although with some changes, given that he's been in stasis he is ignorant of some matters and confused about others, sometimes to the point he starts doubting or believe he can't win. This is seen a couple of times, first when Ciel was kidnapped by a Golem and he was battling him with his Buster which was not doing too much damage, was slowly starting to lose hope until X gave him his Z-Saber back or when Dr. Weil told him he was a copy, which made him believe he was not Zero, until X claimed he was indeed Zero, thus somewhat swapping roles with X in where X is the one that encourages him to fight instead of the other way around as it used to be during the X series.
- Neutral attack- 2 horizontal Slashes, then a vertical Slash (2% ,2%, 3%)
- Dash Attack- Gale Attack: Does a forward Thrust (14%)
- Side Tilt- V-Shot: Zero shoots A forward diagonal shot that splits into a horizontal V shape (5%).
- Up Tilt- Reflect Laser: Shoots a laser that goes up through enemies and reflects off walls.
- Down Tilt- Orbit Shield: A Charged Shield Boomerang shots will orbit Zero for a short time before veering off and then returning to him like normal.
- Uncharged: Throw Blade: Zero launches a shockwave.
- Full Charged: Zaneidan: Zero launches a shockwave that is larger and travels further.
- Up- Triple Rod: Zero swings his Triple Rod upwards.
- Down- Ice Blade: Zero Launches an Ice-elemental projectile on the ground.
- Ledge attack: Does a Z-Saber Slash.
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
Grabs and Throws
- Grab- Chain Rod: Grabs with the Chain Rod.
- Pummel- 1000 Slash: Zero does a rapid-combo Recoil Rod attack.
- Forward- Buster Shot: Zero shoots A flame-element shot that causes an explosion if it hits its target.
- Backward- Energy Chain: Turns backwards, absorb life energy from opponents with the Chain Rod, then throws it off.
- Up- Soul Launcher: Zero throws upwards, then shots a ball that splits into four pieces and comes crashing down to cause damage.
- Down- Sky Chaser: Zero thrusts downwards and send rocks flying to the opponent.
- Neutral- Does a "Sex Kick".
- Forward- Ice Javelin: Fires a spear of ice from the buster.
- Backward- Laser Shot: Zero shoots a laser backwards.
- Up- Split Heavens: Same as Shouenga, but no fire attack and peformed in mid-air.
- Down- Rakuretsuzan: Stab downwards and can be steered slightly left and right.
Role In The Subspace Emmisary