|"It's my job to keep Metro City safe!"|
|Appears in||Super Lawl|
Zangief (Death Battle)
|Lawl Team||Team Super lawl
Neutral B - Iron Pipe
Haggar pulls out an iron pipe and can swing it by pressing the B button again. He'll drop it when attacking with A and it can be thrown just like any other item
Side B - Drop Kick
Haggar jumps forwards and does a drop kick with both legs. This move can be charged to gain more distance.
Up B - Spinning Piledriver
Haggar grabs the opponent & does a Piledriver, Gives 16-22% Damage. This move can be done in mid-air.
Down B - Double Lariat
Haggar spins around in place with his arms extended, hitting multiple times.
Final Smash - Final Haggar Buster
"Here's the finishing move!" Haggar runs forwards and grabs his opponent, holding them over his head behind jumping up, then flipping upside down to slam them to the ground, then jumping up again to do a faster and more devastating version of the Spinning Piledriver. The range is rather poor on the attack, but it compensates with great startup invincibility. Any players caught within either impact take massive damage.
Up Taunt: "Just throw in the towel" Bends a an iron pipe then throws it aside
Side Taunt: "Ready for this?" Flexes his muscles
Down Taunt: Yells out while raising a fist
Victory 1: Haggar raises his arms up in victory and yells out.
Victory 2: "I'll see you in the emergency room." Leans forwards and runs a thumb across his nose.
Victory 3: "How was that? Had enough yet?" Grins and steps forwards while holding up his fist
A former professional wrestler, Mike Haggar was elected mayor of Metro City. He quickly became popular with his reforms and cheerful personality, but he made several enemies among the city's criminal element. Haggar had a daughter named Jessica, who was dating a young fighter named Cody. Haggar took a liking to the youth, and the two became good friends.
Even though he was an elected official, Haggar continued to lift weights and practice his wrestling moves to keep in shape. While in the ring, his trademark move had been the "Spinning Clothesline," and he was surprised and flattered when he learned that a Russian wrestler named Zangief had copied the move. In response, Haggar copied Zangief's Spinning Piledriver, a move that Haggar quickly learned to love. One of Haggar's goals when he was running for mayor had been to rid Metro City of organized crime, and he was constantly pushing for stricter rules and harsher punishments for criminals.
- Neutral attack- Punches twice with one arm.
- Dash Attack- Runs forwards lunging with a lariat from his right arm
- Side Tilt- Haggar puts his hands together and slams them forwards in a hammer blow
- Up Tilt- Backhands upwards with his right arm
- Down Tilt- Thrusts both legs forwards while crouched
- Side- Takes out a folded chair and swings it downwards, Uncharged 15%, Fully Charged 20%.
- Up- Jumps up for a slower version of the Double Lariat, Uncharged 16%, Fully Charged 21%.
- Down- Swings his arms together upwards for a stronger hammer blow, Uncharged 13%, Fully Charged 18%
- Ledge attack: Runs forwards and thrusts two palms ahead
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
Grabs and Throws
- Grab- Haggar lifts up hie enemy with both hands. Haggar can walk while holding them
- Pummel- Haggar headbutts while holding with two hands, 3%
- Forward- Jumps up while holding his enemy, then slams them down with both arms, 12%
- Backward- Does a suplex to slam his opponent behind himself, 13%
- Up- Holds enemy his enemy over his head with both arms, then throws them aside, 11%
- Down- Haggar jumps forwards and delivers a piledriver, 14%
- Neutral- Kicks his legs forwards, 12%
- Forward- Lunges forwards with a body slam, having his arms outstretched, 11%
- Backward- Turns around & does a left Punch, 14%
- Up- Puts his hands together and swings them in an upwards hammer blow, 15%
- Down- Stomps one foot downwards, 14%
- (Mei-Ling) Snake, how far would you go for someone you care for?
- (Snake) Its rare that I'm put between choosing the mission over a comrade, but I'm not one to sacrifice others.
- (Mei-Ling) Yeah, but I mean for someone like family.
- (Snake) Hmm...I'm not really the right person to ask about family.
- (Mei-Ling) Point taken, but Mike Haggar here is the mayor of Metro City and when hangs kidnapped his daughter, he took action.
- (Snake) He had the police working around the clock to find her right?
- (Mei-Ling) More like he went in himself and started busting some heads.
- (Snake) Whoa, he takes a hands-on approach to busting crime then.
- (Mei-Ling) Yeah, you would be surprised how far someone will go to protect those close to them.
- (Snake) You can be sure he's got my vote.
- (Otacon) Good eye Snake!
- (Snake) Otacon, are you hacking into my channel?
- (Otacon) Nope.avi... Anyway, his main goal is want to run for Mayor had been to rid Metro City of organized crime, and he was constantly pushing for stricter rules and harsher punishments for criminals.
- (Snake) Hmm... This is instersting actually
Role In The Subspace Emmisary