|Appears in||Super Lawl|
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl
Neutral B- Indigo Punch
Ogre does a rushing flaming fist.
Side B- Tezcatilpoca
Ogre does a punch, then grabs the opponent before toss it up.
Up B- Twin Hell Axle
Ogre leaps upwards and kicks four times while spinning repeatedly.
Down B- Blazing Kick
Ogre does a flaming kick that launches the opponent in mid-air.
Final Smash- Hell Inferno
Ogre launching the opponent high into the air with a fiery punch. He then assaults them with a spinning attack covered in darkness and when it clears, he sprouts fiery wings, tail and horns. He then promptly crashes through the opponent and lands on the ground, standing up just as his opponent smashes headfirst into the ground.
Ogre is the Aztec God of Fighting infused with mythical powers. Despite not being able to defy gravity during gameplay, Ogre can be seen doing this in animations shown both before Ogre fights an opponent and after Ogre defeats an opponent. Also, Ogre can absorb souls to increase its power (like it does to Heihachi Mishima, or Jin Kazama if Heihachi is the one that defeats Ogre in Tekken 3), depending on how strong the soul is. Heihachi Mishima was after Ogre to use its blood on himself, hoping to enhance the action of the Devil Gene and to become the ultimate immortal life form.
- AAA Combo- Flash Punch Combo: Ogre does a left, left and right punch.
- Dash Attack- Shoulder Tackle: Ogre does a shoulder tackle attack.
- Side- Serpet's Venom: Ogre does a punch, then blows the opponent.
- Up- Right Splits Kick: Ogre raise his Right leg and brings down.
- Down- Azteca Shoot: Ogre holds himself up with one hand and performs a jab-like kick.
- Side- Dragon Power Punch: This move consists of Ogre throwing a powerful punch, with his fist engulfed in flames.
- Up- Left Axe Kick: Ogre raise his left leg and brings down.
- Down- Double Sweep: Ogre does two sweep kick.
- N-Air - Taconeo: Ogre does a jumpingg sidekick.
- F-Air - Knee Launcher: Ogre does a mid-air knee attack.
- B-Air - Huehuecoyotl: Ogre turns and does a backwards kick.
- U-Air - Capital Punishment: Ogre does a hammer fist attack.
- D-Air - Demon Scissors: Ogre front flips and drops on the opponent from above with his legs horizontal.
- Grab- Grabs with both hands.
- Pummel- ???
- Forward- Bear Hug: Ogre breaks the opponent's chest two times with his bear hug before he throws it.
- Back- Waning Moon: Ogre does a spinning attack with his opponent before he elbows backwards.
- Up- Mextili: Ogre uses telekinesis to grab the opponent, stritch his hand which the opponent will getting breaked.
- Down- Hanging Neck Throw: Ogre grabs the opponent's head, breaks it then slamming him/her to the floor.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
The Mishima Zaibatsu Icon
Ogre's skin, long hair and ancient helmet.
Rival 1: ???
Rival 2: ???
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- In the Japanese version, Ogre is written as Toshin (闘神). "闘" means "fight" or "war", and "神" means "God". He is called Ogre in Japan also.
- Ogre bears many similarities to Cell from Dragon Ball Z. They are both aliens, green, tall and have similar personalities and attitudes. Also, they both absorb the souls of other lifeforms to get more power and possess many moves from various fighters from their universes.
- Although Ogre can speak (what it is saying is unintelligible), True Ogre is incapable of speaking. It can only roar.