|"I gotta believe!"|
|Debut||Parappa the Rapper (1996)|
|Appears in||Lawl with Garterbelt 4|
Beat(rival in Rap Battles Of Video Games All-Stars)
Pumkin (Becuse of what happens in This Video.)
|Lawl Team||Team Gaterbelt
Time to Jam!
PaRappa appears with a thought bubble of Sunny Funny smiling, does some footwork, and says "Time to jam!".
Neutral B - Boxxy Groove!
PaRappa uses Boxxy Glove to send out waves of noises, it does not damage, but the opponent dances when it gets to close. It last for 5 seconds, and he won't use it until 15 seconds are passed.
Side B - Skater Boy
PaRappa get on his skateboard to ride. PaRappa can be controlled during the duration of the move, but not completely. Changing his direction will cause him to move in that direction, until changed again. He can also jump.
Up B - Romantic Karate
PaRappa does a jumping mid-air flipkick that will send out a small aura.
Down B - Come Here!
PaRappa brings his mic. PaRappa can move left and right, jump (no double jumps), and his attack increases, also changing his moveset:
Neutral B - Grapple!
PaRappa swings his mic to grab the opponent.
Side B - I'm a Fan!
PaRappa swings his mic in a circle and dashes to the opponent. It sends the opponent in the air. It can be peformed in the air.
Up B - Mippercut!
PaRappa does a simple jumping uppercut with a mic.
Down B - Switch!
PaRappa puts his mic on his pocket.
Final Smash - Doom Box ft. Parappa!!
PaRappa raps along with "I Gotta Believe!". The Final Smash appears itself as a cinematic where PaRappa enters Cool Mode and finds himself on a stage performing to opponent from his home series. When the cinematic finishes, all opponents are OHKO, no matter where they are or how far away they were from PaRappa when the Final Smash is activated.
KOSFX2: "Oh Man!"
Star KOSFX: *Scream*
Screen KOSFX: "Wa!"
Up: Break dances and says "Let's kick it!".
Sd: Pounds his fists saying "Cash, money, son!" then points at the enemy.
Dn: Takes out his microphone and says "Whos posin' now?", crosses his arms, and puts his microphone away.
Victory 1: PaRappa smiles and gives a thumbs up and says "Yay!"
Victory 2: PaRappa happily jumps and waves his arms up and down.
Victory 3: PaRappa did a split and hold the microphone like in his level 3 pose.
Lose/Clap: PaRappa looks up upset while a thought bubble of Sunny Funny frowning appears above his head.
Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
PaRappa the Rapper is a paper-thin rapping dog and the protagonist of the video games and anime. His adventures usually lead to difficult situations, but he just uses his catchphrase, "I Gotta Believe!!" to solve the problem. One of his best friends, Sunny Funny, is his crush. He will always go to great lengths to win her love, no matter what. He has been the star of the PS title "PaRappa The Rapper: The Hip-Hop Hero". as well as his official sequel, and the anime by the same name.
- AAA Combo- Punch! (Thousand Punch!!): A quick forward punch, like Chun-Li, it can be tapped for more damage.
- Dash Attack- Dash!: Does a fast dash attack with his skateboard.
- Side- Whack!: Does a swipe with his skateboard.
- Up- Flip!: Flips upside down and spins his skateboard to attack the opponent.
- Down- Trip!: Glides forwards and launches the opponent.
- Side- Slam!: Slams the opponent with his skateboard.
- Up- Uppercut!: Does a quick uppercut. Full chargable version makes him higher.
- Down- Push!: Does a low kick on skateboard that also pushes the opponent.
- N-Air - Kick! (Spin Kick!): A quick forward kick, like Heihachi, he can do it again.
- F-Air - Leap!: Does a leaping kick.
- B-Air - Back Kick!
- U-Air - Air Uppercut!
- D-Air - Thousand Kick!: Does a downward kick, which hits directly to his opponent, that can be mashed.
- Grab- Grabs with both hands.
- Pummel- ???
- Forward- Dance Kick: Kicks the opponent.
- Back- Back Dance Kick
- Up- Acrobat Kick: Does a two-legged kick upward, knocking the opponent into the air. Causes a record scratch sound.
- Down- Kung Fu Kick: Jumps over the opponent and does a downward kick, knocking them to the ground.
- Ledge attack: Body Check!: Gets up and shoulder tackles the opponent.
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Front attack: ???
- Back attack: ???
- Trip attack: Blast it Up!: Uses Boxxy Glove that sends a wave. Good for juggling.
The emblem from PaRappa's ski hat.
Gold Record Scratch
PaRappa's ears and hat
- Sunny Funny [Leg]: Attack +5
- Chop Chop Master Onion [Arm, Leg] Attack +14
- Katy Kat [Body] Attack +8
- Lammy [Body, Special: Direct] Attack +10
- PJ Berry [Leg] Attack +3
- Boxxy Boy [Body] Attack +8
- Rammy [Arm, Special: Indirect] Attack +18
- Joe Chin [Body] Attack +6
- MC King Kong Mushi [Arm, Leg] Attack +26
With his trademark red cap and ever-present microphone, PaRappa entertains crowds the world over with his freestyle rapping and skateboarding prowess. Trained by Chop Chop Master Onion, PaRappa is as formidable in combat as he is on stage, bringing all of his talents to bear, the most important of which is his indomitable belief in himself.
"We gonna put on a show!"
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Insert One