|Debut||Mega Man 3|
|Appears in||Super Lawl|
|Friends||Mega Man (Brother)|
|Lawl Team||Super Lawl
Proto Man's whistle is heard as he teleports onto the stage.
Neutral B - Proto Strike
Proto Man fires a short range but powerful automatic buster shot that has huge damage, but low knockback. It can also break the opponent's shield, same as the enemies with shields in Story Mode.
Side B - Break Dash
Proto Man dashes forward, holding his Proto Shield in front of him this medium ranged dash will engulf him in blue energy, striking a foe will deal some damage but will also deliver some really nice knock back. This dash causes Proto-Man to arch through the air slightly, while in this animation any projectile will be deflected by the Proto-Shield and will fly backwards diagonally.
Up B - Proto Coil
Proto Coil appears out of nowhere and Proto Man jumps into the air. The second bounce goes even higher, even the opponent can bounce onto it. Unlike Rush Coil, the Proto Coil can be destroyed with normal attacks.
Down B - Centaur Arrow
Proto Man shoots a mystic arrow that goes straight forward or diagonally upwards if Up is pressed. Tapping the buttons will make him shooting two arrows in the row.
Final Smash - Big Bang Strike
Proto Man charges up his buster, then dashes forward, unleashing a huge blast of green energy, venting out the excess power from his reactor, this blast will travel straight forward across the stage making the screen fade to white. Opponents in the blasts' path will receive a bunch of racking damage, then be struck with heavy knock back, however, as it severely drains Proto Man's heath heath to 20%.
Lose/Clap: Explodes in the fashion of the death animation from the Mega Man games.
Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
Proto Man, known as Blues (ブルース Burūsu?) in Japan, is the first Robot Master created by Dr. Light and is considered the "brother" to Mega Man and Roll. He first appeared in Mega Man 3 training him to see if he could beat Wily, aiding Mega Man in his fight against evil.
- AAA Combo- Proto Buster: Proto Man fire a blast from his Proto Buster, though the Proto Buster has been proven to be much more powerful than the Mega Buster it has it's downsides.
- Dash Attack- Proto Man slides on the ground to kick the opponent. If Proto Man connects with anything like a item or foe, he will blast off of it, activating some sort of thrusters in his feet to blast backwards.
- Side- Proto Man shoots with his Proto Buster while walking.
- Up- Triple Blade: Proto Man fires three blades that move in three different directions
- Down- Plug Ball: Proto Man shoots out spark balls to shock opponent. The sparks will travel along the floor and on walls. If fired in mid-air, the plug ball will fall directly down and will then travel along the terrain upon contact with it.
- Side- Charge Shot: Proto Man charges up his buster, then fires at the opponent.
- Up- Tornado Blow: Proto Man summons two tornados from behind and in front, blowing away some opponents.
- Down- Solar Blaze: Proto Man fires a fireball, then it splits apart and launches firebombs to the left and right after a set period of time.
- N-Air - Proto Man shoots with his Proto Buster while jumping.
- F-Air - Nerf Buster: Proto Man shoots out a green rugby that bounces on the floor.
- B-Air - Blade Launcher: Proto Man turns and shoots out three razor-edged cutting blades upward in a spreading pattern.
- U-Air - Water Shooter: Proto Man shoots three water balls upwards, then they dive downwards much quicker.
- D-Air - Proto Jet: Proto Man hops on his Proto Shield, then he blast downwards with his Proto Buster, acting like a dive move.
- Grab- Super Arm: Proto Man grabs the opponent with one arm.
- Pummel- Squeezes while holding the opponent.
- Forward- Throws forwards.
- Back- Throws backwards.
- Up- Throws upwards.
- Down- Proto Man throws downwards.
- Ledge attack: Proto Man climbs up and peforms a left thrust cannon.
- 100% ledge attack: Proto Man rolls on the ledge and kicks upwards.
- Front attack: Thunder Wool: Proto Man launches a thunder wool-cloud that slowly rises, and a lightning bolt shoots straight down from the cloud.
- Back attack: Napalm Bomb: Proto Man turns and drops a bomb that explodes on contact.
- Trip attack: Sword Cannon: Proto Man summons 4 swords that spin in then out, dealing damage to anything caught in their way.
Proto Man's Theme - Mega Man 3
Proto Man's Helmet
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Insert One