|Universe||Team Shanghai Alice|
|Debut||Highly Responsive to Prayers (1996)|
|Appears in|| Smash Bros Lawl Gold Version|
Smash Brothers Super Lawl
|Lawl Team||Team Gold Version|
Reimu flies onto the stage and lands.
B - Cards
Side B - Throw Shield Card
Up B - Fly
Down B - Place Sheild Danmaku (the enemy touch it then it hurts)
Final Smash - Fantasy Heaven
Neutral B - Concealed Orbs of Light
Reimu throws a yin-yang orb that bounces across the screen. It bounces off of walls. If it doesn't hit an opponent, it disappears after ten seconds. It can also be spawn two of them.
Side B - Fantasy Orb
Reimu strikes a pose as several balls of multicolored light appear behind her and fire forwards homing in on opponents slightly. These orbs are slow moving and are easy to doge however.
Up B - Wind God Kick
Reimu an upwards kick that travels the length with great knock back.
Down B - Demon Binding Circle
Reimu places a spell card on the ground that creates a pillar of light that envelops her for three/four seconds. Any projectile that enters the pillar disappears. However, this move does not protect against against physical attacks.
Final Smash - Fantasy Heaven
Reimu releases eight rainbow colored orbs that fly around causing light damage to opponents before detonating. After detonation, the orbs burst into eight tiny orbs of their own that fly straight into opponents. Reimu's Final Smash is incredibly hard to dodge but it is possible, as the amulets cannot penetrate stage obstacles, each amulet deals 1% damage but with so many on screen players can easily rack up damage. The orbs vanish as the Amulets disappear and Reimu lands back on the ground. While this final smash can cause a lot of damage, it doesn't have much knockback.
Up: *drink tea*
Sd: Come on!. Dont being a idiot!.
Dn: Stoling my Donetebox will be Punished!.
Up: Reimu tosses her gohei into the air, does a twirl, and then catches it.
Sd: Reimu places her gohei on her shoulder and yawns, covering her mouth with her hand.
Dn: Reimu pulls out a cup of tea, drinks from it, then puts the cup away.
Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
Reimu Hakurei is a young shrine maiden and the main protagonist of the Touhou Project series of games. She is usually the main solver of the main "incidents" that happen in the fantasy land known as Gensokyo. She is generally optimistic, straightforward, and a bit curious, however she can be angered pretty easily. While she is rather lazy, she is devoted to her job as a shrine maiden, such as exterminating youkai or performing blessings. She does not truly hate anyone, and as such she usually befriends the opponents she defeats. As the Hakurei shrine maiden, Reimu can use the Hakurei Yin-Yang Orbs in battle, and is trained in many youkai extermination techniques. She also carries a gohei and has the ability to fly, a trait that is uncommon among humans in Gensokyo. When she isn't doing her job as a shrine maiden, she is usually drinking tea or getting a visit from one of her friends at her shrine.
Other Attacks (Gold Version)
Other Attacks (Super Lawl)
- AAA Combo- Reimu swipes her gohei once, then again, and finishes with a kick.
- Dash Attack- Reimu performs a flip kick while moving forward slightly.
- Side- Reimu swipes her gohei horizontally.
- Up- Reimu does a quick upwards kick.
- Down- Reimu does a quick kick while crouched down.
- Side- Reimu creates a burst of energy from her hand in the shape of the yin-yang symbol.
- Up- Reimu jabs her gohei upwards.
- Down- Reimu spins to releases a shock wave that spreads out sideways. The more you charge, the longer the distance the shock wave travels.
- N-Air - Reimu makes four miniature yin-yang orbs that circle her at a fast speed.
- F-Air - Reimu does a quick horizontal kick.
- B-Air - Reimu swipes her gohei behind her vertically.
- U-Air - Reimu does a quick flip kick.
- D-Air - Reimu dives downward with her foot extended below her.
- Grab- Grabs with her hand
- Pummel- Reimu kicks the opponent in the shin.
- Forward- Reimu thrusts her hand into the opponent to push them way.
- Back- Reimu throws the opponent towards the ground.
- Up- Reimu does an uppercut to the opponent's chin.
- Down- Reimu smashes the opponent onto the ground by the back.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Front attack: ???
- Back attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
The Ying-Yang Orb
Reimu's hair, hair accessories and her Gohei.
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Insert One