|Appears in||Super Lawl|
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl
Changes from Brawl to Super Lawl
Ridley became a playable character, in Brawl he was a boss in the Subspace Emissary.
Netrual B: Ridley Fireball
Ridley shoots a fireball. If used in the air, it goes diagonally downwards, and makes a light explosion upon contact, which does no damage, but it stuns the opponent. If you use it in the ground, it bounces like Marios Fireball, but it bounces higher and is bigger. You can rapid-fire shoot them by pressing the b button repeatedly. This can be done up to 10 fireballs until he automatically stops shooting.
Side B: Mega Gust
Ridley gusts his wings forward, like he does in the fight against him in SSBB. Ridley can do this in the air, and on the ground. It works like F.L.U.D.D. and Water Gun, only it can't be charged, and it lasts for about 1 second. It blows the opponent back the same as F.L.U.D.D. and Water Gun when they're half charged. The initial Flap of Ridley's wings will cause some damage, and knock the opponent into the gust.
Up B: Air Raid
Ridley does a Flying Grab/Throw. He first boosts forwards, claws outstretched, then he rises into the air, doing a wing uppercut. If the opponent is hit, Ridley throws the enemy downward under him, similar to Lucas' Air Grab, and then may perform another aerial (inluding Air Raid). If they arent hit, Ridley goes into his Glide.
Down B: Giant Fireball
Ridley shoots a large fireball. It can be charged to be bigger and more damaging. Ridley can also hold this charge in his mouth by stopping it, like Toon Lucario or Samus, and continue charging later. If fully charged, it should do about 26%. If used in the air, Ridley would shoot it diagonally downwards.
Final Smash: Ridley Finisher
Ridley jumps up to the sky, then rams into the opponent(s) from the background. If the opponent is near Ridley when he innitiates the attack, They become buried, almost guaranteeing a hit. If not, The attack is very easy to avoid. It almost guarantees a K.O. if it hits. The startup for the hit that buries opponents is very fast, at just 4 frames. Deals 10% with the first hit, and 40% with the second.
Up Taunt: *Jumps & Roars*
Side Taunt: *Roars*
Down Taunt: *Same with Up Taunt*
Ridley (リドリー) is a recurring dragon-like antagonist in the Metroid series. He is the leader of the Space Pirates' military, and is responsible for the death of Samus’ parents, which is why the two have such a bitter rivalry. Ridley may look like a mindless beast, but he is actually incredibly intelligent, as shown by his ability to command an army of Space Pirates, among other things. Ridley has appeared in just about every single Metroid game to date, and has been a major boss in them all. Ridley has been defeated many times by Samus, but he always seems to return, be it as a cyborg or as a clone of his former self.
- Neutral attack- Claw swipe, second swipe, then turns around and attacks with a tail sweep. Does up tp 10%
- Dash Attack- Ridley stretches his arm back and swipes forwards with his claw. Does 6%
- Side Tilt- Ridley does a two-move attack where he swipes his tail back and fourth in front of the opponent. Deals 12-14%. This move has great horizontal range.
- Up Tilt- Slashes tail above his head quickly. Great for juggling. It hits from behind first. Deals up to 11% damage.
- Down Tilt- Ridley swipes his tail in front of him. Has a sweet spot with more damage and knockback at the end of the tail, due to the spike. 8-10% damage.
- Side- Ridley dashes forward, attacking with his claw, then with his wing. It has moderate startup speed and good range. If both hits connect, deals 16% and high knockback.
- Up- Ridley spreads his wings out wide and smacks them together above his head. This move is one of Ridleys best killing moves. It has a sweetspot where the slap hits. 15% non-sweetspotted, 23% sweetspotted.
- Down- Ridley spins around, attacking with his tail on both sides in the same fashion as ROB's Down Smash. If opponent is close to Ridley when it is executed, they get hit multiple times, or until they reach the edge of him, where they would get knocked back by a bigger hit. If they aren't right next to him, it just does the knockback hit. Deals up to 15%.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
- Grab- Grabs with both hands
- Pummel- punches in the stomach
- Forward- Ridley puts the opponent on the ground and scrapes their face under his talons. Does 14%, making it the most damaging Throw in the game.
- Backward- Ridley grabs the opponent with his tail, and tosses them away with moderately high knockback. 10%.
- Up- Ridley scrapes the opponents face on the ground with his arm, then throws them upwards. 12%.
- Down- Ridley torches the opponent, then slams them into the ground, bouncing them up in front of himself, leading to combos into Up Aerial and Neutral Aerial. 9%.
- Neutral- Spins in a fast, multi-hitting ball. The opponent is dragged wherever Ridley falls, like a backwards Screw Attack. Does no knockback until the final hit. Hits 5 times, 3% each time, for up to 15%.
- Forward- Ridley flips, and slams the opponent with his tail. If he hits the opponent while they're right under his tail, it will be a Meteor Smash. Deals 16% sweetspotted, 12% otherwise.
- Backward- Ridley swipes his tail back quickly. Tip of the tail has a sweet spot for added damage and knockback. Deals 14% sweetspotted, 11% otherwise.
- Up- Ridley stabs his wings upwards. This is good for juggling. Deals up to 14% damage.
- Down- Ridley sticks his tail straight down, and plummets. Does 18%.
Role In The Subspace Emissary
- Ridley was the first Brawl character (Along with Porky) to be appeared in Lawl.
- Ironically enough, Porky and Ridley, (the only two characters that were promoted from being a boss to a playable character) were both sprited by the spriter GigaPichu.