|The saver of Planet Flora|
|Appears in||Super Lawl|
|Lawl Team||Super Lawl
Netrual B: Star Slam
Ristar grabs the opponent with his two arms, slams himself against the opponent, and jumps back farther than he was before. This move does 9% damage.
Side B:Star Catapult
Ristar grabs the ground in front of him, launching him quite a distance in an arc, doing damage to an enemy that touches him. This is great for recoveries, and does 12% damage.
Up B:Star Lauch
Ristar spins around on a Star Pole for two loops, then releases his hold on the pole and ascends to a great height. Does 7% damage for both the attacks from the spin and from ascending.
Down B:Meteor Stomp
On the ground, this can do 11% damage, with the possibility of burying the opponent in the ground, but has very little range. In the air, Ristar charges, then falls really fast in the shape of a shooting star. This move has a possibility of doing two hits, with the first doing 6%, the second doing 9%, for a total of 15%. The second hit does knockback, but hte first does damage.
Final Smash:Hyper Orbit Launch
Ristar grabs the opponent, swinging him and the opponent around on a Star Pole, slowly going faster, doing 1% damage 12 times against the opponent while swinging, and releases the opponent for 39% damage for a total of 51%. This move sends the opponent upwards, unlike most final smashes similar to his, so it's recommended that you use it on a platform, and not on the base ground.
Up Taunt: Jumps & then does a thumbs up
Side Taunt: Same as Up Taunt
Down Taunt: Same as Up Taunt
Victory 1: Jumps & then does a thumbs up
Victory 2: Jumps happily
Victory 3: Stage Clear from Ristar
Lose Pose: Sad
After the Valdi System, and the system's own hero, Oruto, were taken over by an evil dictator, Kaiser Greedy, the inhabitants of Planet Flora sent off a plea for help off into the galaxy. In a far away sea, the sleeping Ristar, son of Oruto, woke up, and set on a quest to save the system from Greedy. From an iceland to a mechanical wasteland to a planet revolving around music, Ristar goes about, saving the rulers of the planets. Throughout all the levels, you can find a pole for Ristar to swing about on, and if you swing enough, you can fly around, similar to a shooting star; watch out, this doesn't last forever.
- Neutral attack- Ristar does two punches, then one uppercut. First move does 3%, second does 2%, and the third does 4%. Overall, this leads to 9%.
- Dash Attack- Ristar slaps the opponent with both hands clasped together, doing 6-10% damage.
- Side Tilt- Ristar grabs the ground, turns around, and pushes himself diagonally upwards, attacking with his feet. Does 8% damage.
- Up Tilt- Ristar pushes against the ground, pushing himself upwards, relatively high. This move has two hits, the first doing 2-3% damage, and the second doing 8% damage for a total of 10-11%.
- Down Tilt- Ristar pushes himself along the ground and kicks, appearing a bit like a slide, though Ristar ends in the same position he started. Does 8% damage.
- Side- Ristar quickly slams his fist down quite a bit in front of him, and it appears to lift him up the ground a bit in his sprite. Does 13-16%.
- Up- Ristar attacks upwards with his fists three times: the first three with single punches, the last with both. Its relatively hard to hit with all moves though, especially if the opponent is at medium percent or coming down from above. First three moves to 3% damage, and the last does 5% for a maximum of 14%.
- Down- Ristar goes on his head and spins around with his hands on both sides of him, doing a total of 5 hits, with the last one doing knockback. If you get hit by one, you're stuck for the rest of the attacks. The first two do 2.5% damage, the next four do 2% damage, and the last does 5% damage for a total of 14% damage.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
- Grab- Grabs with both hands
- Pummel- Repitendly Punches
- Forward- Ristar swings his opponent back, and then throws them off, doing 8% damage.
- Backward- Ristar grabs the opponent, swings him back and forth a few times, and throws them backwards. This does 10% damage.
- Up- Ristar places the opponent in the air, jumps, and hits him with his head. This move is unique as it leaves Ristar in the air, perfect for getting to hit the opponent again, usually working best with Side B. Does 8% damage.
- Down- Ristar places the opponent under him and slams himself against the opponent. This move has two very close hits, the first placing 3%, the second for 5%, and a total of 8%.
- Neutral- Ristar spins his arms around him 2 times, with almost every frame having a hit box. If an opponent gets hit by an arm, they get knocked back. Does 8% damage for each loop.
- Forward- Ristar quickly kicks forward, making the enemy go straight away in that direction. This move does not have much range, however, and to hit with this move, the aim must be right on the dot. Does 7-11%.
- Backward- Ristar does two strong attacks backwards, once with one arm, one with the other. Does 5% damage the first hit, and 8% damage the second, for a total of 13%.
- Up- Ristar quickly punches upwards with both fists for a total of 8% damage.
- Down- Probably the best of the aerial moves and the one with the most range, this attack is great for striking an enemy from above, and attacks twice. The first attack does 4% damage, and the second does 6% for a total of 10%.
Role In The Subspace Emissary
- Ristar is the third SSBC character to be appared in Lawl.
- He was originally going to be called "Dexstar", but the name didn't go through.
- He makes a cameo in "Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing at Death Egg.