|The Housekeeping Robot|
|Debut||Mega Man (1987)|
|Appears in||Super Lawl|
|Lawl Team||Super Lawl
Beat carries Roll, then she lands on the floor and Beat dissapears.
Neutral B - Roll Buster
Roll's main weapon in this game, the Roll Buster is a gag weapon that Roll takes out from inside her shoe, places on her arm, and fires a large burst of energy from it before putting it back. It functions similarly to Mega Man's Mega Buster shot in MVSC, but the blast is slightly bigger and has slightly stronger knockback, however it cannot be charged.
Side B - Exploding Bouquet
As the name implies, she tosses a bomb disguised as a bouquet of flowers in an arc path, which will then explode upon contact with an opponent, the floor, or another projectile. There's a 1/2 chance to throw a bucket of water that after hits into the floor, it becomes a slip trap.
Up B - Beat Call
Same as Mega Man in SSF2, but you can't shoot while Beat carries her.
Down B - Weapon Change
Similar to Mega Man in MVSC, Roll summons Eddie, who will then drop a weapon for Roll to use. These include Tornado Hold, Leaf Shield and Mega Ball to replace her Roll Buster.
The weapon drops a fan on the ground that creates a tornado that can trap and (in some cases) damage opponents.
When used, the shield will stay on Roll as long as she stays still, but the instant she moves, the shield will fly off in the direction she moved in.
Roll drops a ball that can be kicked at enemies. Holding up on the control pad will make the ball go at a higher angle. However, it takes practice to kick it and hit well.
Final Smash - Hyper Roll
Roll combines with Rush, Eddie and Beat and transforms into a large form that attacks with several weapons, firing beams from her antennae, missiles from her breasts, Beat-shaped energy projectiles from her abdomen, and energy projectiles shaped like Rush and Eddie from the legs. Nearby enemies are stunned at the start of this attack.
Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
Roll (ロール Rōru?) is a kind-hearted humanoid robot created by Dr. Light to be a house keeper, helping around Dr. Light's Laboratory by cleaning and cooking. She is the "little sister" of Mega Man and Proto Man. Her dream is to one day open a hospital and help people.
- AAA Combo- Roll Swing: Roll swings her broom forwards, then a swipe swing.
- Dash Attack- Roll rushes forward while cleaning the floor with her broom.
- Side- Roll doing a forward-stepping side kick.
- Up- Roll doing a upwards punch while crouching.
- Down- Roll doing a low kick.
- Side- Roll doing an overhead punch.
- Up- Roll doing an upwards kick.
- Down- Thunder Wheel: Roll shoots two violet spark ball from left and right that acts similar to Plug Ball.
- N-Air - Roll doing a leaping side kick.
- F-Air - Roll doing a overhead fist.
- B-Air - Flare Shot: Roll turns and fires a flaming wave.
- U-Air - Roll doing an upwards kick.
- D-Air - Roll doing a diving kick.
- Grab- Grabs with two hands that also carries.
- Pummel- Roll jabs the opponent with her left hand.
- Forward- Roll throws forwards.
- Back- Sonic Boomerang: Roll throws backwards, then shoots a blue wave boomerang.
- Up- Roll throws upwards, then fires an upwards Roll Buster.
- Down- Immortal Stone: Roll batters the opponent with large stones, ground-bouncing them. 9 hits each 0.85%, then 4%.
- Ledge attack: Jumps on the ledge and does a overhead punch.
- 100% ledge attack: Death Waltz: Roll rolls on the ledge amd shoots a Noise Crush-like sonic wave.
- Front attack: Laser Wave: Roll creates a powerful blue shockwave that hits the opponent and travels trough the screen. Has some starting lag.
- Back attack: Puppet Bomb: Roll throws a teddy bear that contains a bomb with the count of 3, then explodes. Much like Hyper Bomb, however, is hard to hit the opponent since it can be very easy to dodge.
- Trip attack: Roll doing a sweep kick.
Robot Master defeated Theme - Mega Man 10
Roll's blonde hair and ponytail.
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Insert One