|Debut||Little Big Planet|
|Appears in||Super WageGannon6 Bros Brawl (Possibly)|
Wage The Uglydoll
The Three Stooges
|Lawl Team||Team WageGannon6
Netrual B: Paintinator
Sackboy takes out his Paintinator weapon and fires a paintball forward. By holding the Special Move button down, Sackboy can aim the Paintinator to fire in any desired direction. Upon impact with an obstacle or opponent, the paintball will burst and cover a small area in a random color of paint, making the stage pretty. The paint will disintegrate after Sackboy is KO'd.
Side B: Sackbot
Sackboy will toss a Sackbot forward that will have a randomly-generated behavior. These Sackbots may or may not assist Sackboy depending on the behavior they were give, for instance, if the Sackbot was given the fear of heights, they'll stay on the lower parts of the stage. Other behaviors that can be randomly selected upon throwing one are whether the Sackbot can jump or not, their running speed, and even whether they're afraid of other players or not. Some Sackbots can even come equipped with a pair of Grabinators, but unless they're not afraid of their opponents they won't use them.
Up B: Jetpack Corkscrew
Sackboy will equip his jetpack and blast off upwards in a spiraling trajectory full of smoke. If Sackboy connects with any opponent along the way, he'll strike them with the force of a rocket and send them flying.
Down B: Bounce Pad Shield
Sackboy will take out a Bounce Pad and place it in front of himself as a shield to protect himself. While using it in this manner, opponents that come into contact with it from the front will bounce off of it just like a spring. The Bounce Pad can also reflect projectiles with this same method. After Sackboy moves away or jumps from his spot, the Bounce Pad will fall to the ground and can be used by anyone to be thrown into the air. After about 5 to 10 seconds, the Bounce Pad will disappear, unless a new one is brought out by Sackboy, in which case it'll despawn instantly.
Final Smash: Prize Bubble Bonus
After activating his Final Smash, the stage will enter a 10 second Bonus Round of sorts. During which time, all of Sackboy's opponents will become entrapped in Prize Bubbles and will be unable to move at all until the Final Smash ends or Sackboy chooses to break them out. Twenty other Prize Bubbles will also appear holding various random items as well, but if items are turned off, then they will simply contain Stickers and Food healing items.
Up Taunt: Puts down a bounce pad, and poses as he bounces on it.
Side Taunt: Sackboy takes out a jam ball, bounces on it until it breaks, then gets back on his feet.
Down Taunt: Sackboy opens his popit, looks around, and gets hit by a boxing glove stickers.
Sackboy appears on the stage from a checkpoint portal.
Victory 1: Sackboy grins while sticking out his tongue and holds his fingers in a "lepoard" sign.
Victory 2: Sackboy sticks his tongue out and stumbles forward.
Victory 3: Sackboy flies upward with his jetpack, turns to the camera, and reaches out happily.
Lose: Sackboy raises his arm,looking annoyed.
A small creature made of fabric, and imbued with the power to create, Sackboy inhabits the world of LittleBigPlanet. Using his mysterious PopIt, Sackboy can imagine objects into being, which aid him in any dangerous situation. Able to reshape the environment around him, Sackboy can present enemies with an ever-shifting array of obstacles to deal with, while forcing them to dodge his Cakinator and Grabinator attacks.
- Neutral attack- Slap Happy: Sackboy gets overexcited and unleashes a flurry of slaps upon his opponent.
- Dash Attack- Skateboard: Sackboy hops on a skateboard and runs his opponents down with it.
- Side Tilt- Cakeinator: Sackboy takes out a Creatinator and fires a cake forward as a projectile.
- Up Tilt- Popit: Sackboy accesses his Popit, which rises up briefly and strikes any opponents.
- Down Tilt- Tools Bag: Sackboy slams his bag of tools down on the ground in front of himself.
- Side- Grabinator Punch: Sackboy puts on his grabinators before throwing a heavy punch forward.
- Up- Micro Bomb: Sackboy takes out a Micro Bomb and tosses it overhead a short distance before it explodes.
- Down- Electric Panel: Sackboy slams down an electrified metal plate in front of him that will shock any opponent that steps on it.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
- Grab- Gripple Grapple: Sackboy takes out his grapple device and fires it forwards a moderate distance before activating its wrinch feature and dragging any opponent he caught back to him.
- Pummel- Captive Slap: Sackboy slaps his captured opponent.
- Forward- Boxing Glove Sticker: Sackboy puts on a boxing glove and throws a wild haymaker to his opponent.
- Backward- Suplex Sticker: Sackboy performs a devastating suplex to his opponent.
- Up- Spider Web Sticker: Sackboy uppercuts his opponent as a spider web sticker appears overhead, which subsequently captures the foe in place.
- Down- Anvil Sticker: A heavy anvil sticker appears over Sackboy's opponent as it falls on their head.
- Neutral- Spinning Slap: Sackboy twirls in mid-air as he flails his limbs about.
- Forward- Fiery Slap: Sackboy's limb becomes engulfed in flames as he slaps forward in the air, then shakes his limb vigorously to put out the fire.
- Backward- Electric Kick: Sackboy's feet beome charged with static as he performs a dropkick in the air and unleashes the static on his opponent.
- Up- Text Chat: A speech bubble appears just over Sackboy, which damahes and throws opponents away from it.
- Down- Level Key: Sackboy takes out a key and thrusts it downward as he plummets to the ground.
- Mei Ling: Aw, he's so cuute!
- Snake: What? The walking potato sack?
- Mei Ling: That's Sackboy, Snake. He's an alien from LittleBigPlanet and he's so adaptable.
- Snake: How is a potato sack adorable, Mei Ling?
- Mei Ling: No, Snake. I said 'adaptable' as in he has the power to adapt the abilities of whoever he's fighting, as well as take one their appearances.
- Snake: So he's more than just a sack of potatoes. Seems like he just copies you, like a monkey.
- Mei Ling: I was wondering something, Snake.
- Snake: What is that, Mei Ling?
- Mei Ling: Could you get Sackboy and bring him back here? I've always wanted one.
- Snake: You can just go to the grocery store and get a potato sack, Mei Ling. Didn't you take sewing classes?
- Mei Ling: Sorry I even asked.
- Snake: What'd I say?
- Mei Ling: ...
Role In The Subspace Emissary
Nothing much known, but when Sackboy saw the Three Stooges doing funny stuff, Sackboy and the Stooges instantly became friends.
- Sackboy was Gannon X's favorite Sony character.