|"I will... never be a memory."|
|Debut||Final Fantasy VII|
|Appears in||Super Smash Bros. Super Lawl|
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl
B- Black Materia
Sephiroth summons several meteors and sends them forwards. Tapping B button will bring more meteors.
Side B- Octaslash
Sephiroth dashes by his opponent and slashes several times in an instant upon passing by.
Up B- Reunion
Sephiroth's wing appears and he moves diagonally upwards. If he's attacked at close range while the wing is out, he will appear behind his attacker and slash them.
Down B- Stigma
Sephiroth Sephiroth summons a pillar of flame around himself which extends to the top of the screen.
Final Smash- Super Nova
Sephiroth flies off screen, then afterwards the SuperNova Destory Pluto, Saturn and Jupiter inches forwards and quickly consumes half the field, leaving only the other end for safety. An image of Safer Sephiroth can be seen within the Supernova. The Sun did'tn Hurt Sephiroth but it can hurt the Opponents it take for some of a freat damage (45%-65% with knockout and burn).
Up Taunt: "What's wrong? Are you scared?" Lowers his sword for a moment and beckons with his hand
Side Taunt: "Shall I give you despair?" Swipes his sword to the side
Down Taunt: Gives a soft chuckle and and brushes through his bangs as his single wing appears for a moment
Victory 1: "Get ony our knees and beg for forgiveness." Points his sword forwards
Victory 2: "Don't act like you're sad." Swipes his sword twice before holding it forwards
Victory 3: "Come with me to the Promised Land." Hovers down tot he ground, his single wing appearing on his back
Victory 4 (Against Cloud): "What do you cherish most, Cloud? Shall I take it from you?" He holds his blade in front of himself
Before his fall from grace, Sephiroth was one of the most lauded success stories of the Shinra Electric Power Company's SOLDIER program. A great warrior who was idolized by the public and infantrymen alike for his supreme strength and impeccable discipline in combat, Sephiroth's many successes in the field of battle during the conflicts surrounding the Shinra Electric Power Company's bid for global domination led to his status as a celebrity war hero and the poster boy for both the Shinra Military and the company's SOLDIER program.
However, after learning the truth behind his origins, and coming to believe himself to be the only remaining survivor of the Ancients, or "Cetra", Sephiroth rebels against the Shinra Electric Power Company and enacts a world-wide vendetta against the "corruption" of humankind.
(A beam of light hits an emblem on the ground and Sephiroth appears, extending his one wing before it quickly molts away)
- Neutral attack- Swipes three times with his sword
- Dash Attack- Thrusts his sword forwards
- Side Tilt- Slashes forwards diagonally upwards
- Up Tilt- Spins around and slashes upwards
- Down Tilt- Stabs downwards
- Side- Slashes forwards, sending a projectile slash at short range
- Up- Slashes upwards, a gust of wind swirling around himself as he does
- Down- Hovers upwards off the ground as two energy spheres shoot out from underneath him on both sides
- Ledge attack: Flies forwards and stabs towards the legs
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
- Grab- Grabs with one hand
- Pummel- Dark energy flows through his opponent as he holds on
- Forward- He moves forwards, then stabs behind himself towards his opponent's back
- Backward- Throws to the ground, then stabs downwards
- Up- Tosses his opponent upwards, then a smaller meteor slams into his opponent from above
- Down- Tosses his opponent behind himself, then dark spheres of energy converge on his opponent
- Neutral- Slashes vertically
- Forward- Stabs forwards
- Backward- Turns back and stabs forwards
- Up- Slashes upwards
- Down- Points his sword downwards and thrusts it straight down
Meteor as seen on the FF7 logo
The FF7 version of the Final Fantasy victory theme
Sephiroth's long hair
"I will never be a memory"
- One Winged Angel (Final Fantasy IIV)
- Jenova Absolute (Final Fantasy IIV)
- Those Chosen By the Planet / Jenova Reunion (Final Fantasy IIV)
Enter Music Video
(Snake) What is this feeling that I've got from this guy. Almost feels as if I'm facing death.
(Colonel) Snake, don't take your guard off for even a second! That's Sephiroth you're up against!
(Snake) Sephiroth...I know the name. He was revered as a hero amongst the ranks of SOLDIER, but somewhere along the lines he fell from grace.
(Colonel) That doesn't even begin to describe what happened to him. Once he found out his true origins, he became an enemy to the entire planet.
(Snake) I know that today's hero could be tomorrow's enemy, but never on a scale like that. Even with long range weapons I feel as if that sword is right next to me.
(Colonel) Focus, Snake. You're not the first to face him with conventional weaponry. Even by yourself and without items such as Materia, I feel you still have a chance.
(Snake) I hope so, but either way I won't go down without a fight.
Role In The Subspace Emmisary
Colors & Costumes
- Like Cloud and Squall, Sephiroth's ultimate weapon in Dissidia shares its name with a Keyblade - in this case, the Keyblade Sora gets after the Coliseum Battle versus Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.