|"I'm Dr. Mario & I'm in this game"|
|Universe||Brentalfloss or Nintendo|
|Debut||Dr. Mario with Lyrics|
|Appears in||YTPGuy17's Smash Bros. Lawl|
Finn & Jake
|Lawl Team||Team YTPGuy17
The Doctor is In
Dr. Mario pops out a pill bottle on the battlefield singing "I am Dr. Mario!"
Neutral B - Brightly Colored Pills
Dr. Mario throws different colored megavitamins. This move draws similarities to the Melee version, but with some tweaks. Most notably is that it is the second move to use spam prevention. Dr. Mario starts out with 4 megavitamins, and he gains more over time. If B is held, he uses the pills in a widespread barrage in front of him. He can hold up to 10. If he's holding 10 and holds B, he throws a literal megavitamin, which is about the same size as him. It does 4 times the damage of a regular megavitamin. Also, Dr. Mario throws the megavitamins forward, whereas in Melee, he throws the megavitamins downward and it bounces.
Side B - High Fives
Dr. Mario prescribes a high-five. This move is very similar to the Falcon Punch, except it's faster and gives less damage. It can also reflect projectiles and knock away shield items. This move is actually powerful enough to use as a smash attack due to it's high knockback.
Up B - Stethoscope
Dr. Mario uses his stethoscope in a move similar to the Pikmin Chain. It can grab opponents or ledges. Press B once the stethoscope grabs somebody and Dr. Mario will listen to their heartbeat for half a second. If he says "Good!" your melee attacks will gain a temporary advantage. If he says "I'm wrong", he'll let the opponent go.
Down B - Crabs
Dr. Mario sends out a Sidestepper. Sidesteppers can fall off ledges, and turn around if it bumps into a wall. If a sidestepper gets close enough to an opponent, it will follow him/her horizontally. If no opponent is near the sidestepper, it will keep walking until it falls off the stage.
Final Smash - Diagnosis
Dr. Mario pulls out a magnifying glass and does a "diagnosis" on an opponent, chosen at random. Dr. Mario and the opponent do a line from the song (see below), and Dr. Mario diagnosis the opponent with Human papillomavirus (HPV), which drains the opponent's health constantly. The only "cure" is for the opponent to get KO'd or use his/her/its Final Smash. Food will still have the same effect, but will be useless because the damage will still be drained.
Star KOSFX: "--IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII--"
Screen KOSFX: "Bah--!"
Sd: "I'm the finest doc by far!"
Dn: "I am Dr. Mario and I am saving lives!"
1. *adjusts his tie and presents Dr. Mario for the NES*
2. *kicks forward in a fancy suit and top hat as he twirls a thermometer cane*
3. *dances a jig*
Failure/Clap: Diagnosis error
- So far, he is only shown using his Final Smash on SpongeBob and Toon Mario.
- YTPguy mentioned that he was going to use Toon Dr. Mario's final smash to every character. He may also use characters from other lawlers if they give him permission. Same could be said with Toon Mario's Neutral B.
- Toon Dr. Mario's entire name appeared in Cd-i Link's moveset, before then his name was only Dr. Mario. He is one of the three characters to have their names changed, the other two being Orange as Annoying Orange and MJ as Michael Jackson in Bill Nye's moveset.
- He is the youngest character in YTPguy's lawl because the video "Dr. Mario With Lyrics" was made in Nov 11, 2009.
|Playable Characters in YTPguy17's Smash Bros. Lawl|