|Appears in|| Super Lawl|
|Friends||Ogre His First Form|
|Lawl Team||Super Lawl/Kombat
Neutral B - Blazing Inferno
True Ogre shoots a steam of fire horizontally.
Side B - Boot
True Ogre flies forwards with Super Armor.
If A is tapped repeatly, he does 4 punches finishing off with a strong punch.
Up B - Fly
Allows Ogre to fly for a brief period of time. He can also peform the Blazing Inferno by pressing B.
Down B - Muhlifain
True Ogre crouches and attacks with his viper arm. If this attack is holded, he will grab with his viper arm and punches his opponent with his left fist.
Final Smash - Hellfire
True Ogre throws a powerful flaming punch. Like with Steve Fox, this attack can be blocked. (120% Damage) (30% when is blocked)
Sd: True Ogre roars.
Victory 1: Ogre stomps and flaps his wings once.
Victory 3: Ogre roars and flies away.
Brutal and ruthless, Native American legend says the Ogre was a weapon of war that creatures from outer space left on earth in an ancient time. It understands entire structures of all living and artificial beings, and absorbed them. A mysterious entity unearthed from ancient runes. The Ogre legend speaks of it being a weapon of destruction left by alien creatures eons ago. It’s said to have the ability to understand all life forms and man-made structures, and to absorb them into itself. It wanders the earth, seeking out stronger souls, but the rest of it is shrouded in mystery.
- AAA Combo- Demon Slayer: True Ogre peforms a left, right punch then a backfist.
- Dash Attack- Taconeo: True Ogre does a jumping sidekick.
- Side- Power Punch: True Ogre does a simple punch.
- Up- Dragon Wheel Kick: True Ogre does a backflip kick.
- Down- Tail Spinner: True Ogre does a sweep tail.
- Side- Buffalo Horn: True Ogre attacks his opponent with his horns.
- Up- Twin Hell Axe: True Ogre jumps and does four kicks.
- Down- Double Sweep: True Ogre does two sweep kicks.
- N-Air - Evil Wheel: True Ogre cartwheels and attacks the opponent.
- F-Air - Capital Punishment: True Ogre does a hammerfist attack.
- B-Air - Dimension Dive: True Ogre turns and does a divehead attack.
- U-Air - Samsara: True Ogre does a somersault kick.
- D-Air - Demon Scissors: True Ogre front flips and drops on the opponent from above with his legs horizontal.
- Grab- Grabs with both hands
- Pummel- ???
- Forward- Banard's Swing: True Ogre grabs the opponent by the leg, he spins his opponent before throws it on the floor.
- Back- Waning Moon: True Ogre spins and shoulder tackles his opponent backwards.
- Up- Yed Posterior: True Ogre impales the opponent with his viper arm, then sucks the opponent's heath and gain to him.
- Down- Napalm Rooster: True Ogre grabs his opponent, slams it onto the stage's floor, then he breathes fire on it.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: Owl's Hunt: True Ogre dissapears, then reappears and headives his opponent.
- Trip attack: ???
The Mishima Zaibatsu Icon
True Ogre's horns, red eyes and beard.
True Ogre roars
Rival 1: ???
Rival 2: ???
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Although Ogre can speak, True Ogre is incapable of speaking. It can only roar.