|"Even if we Reploids are destined to join the scrap heap when that evolutionary step does come about... We still have to fight... Not only against Mavericks, but against our own destiny as well."|
|Debut||Mega Man X|
|Appears in|| Super Lawl|
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl|
Zero teleports in.
Neutral B - Z-Buster
Zero charges up his Z-Buster by holding the button. Then when released, he shoots a charged energy projectile from his Buster arm cannon. The strength depends how long the button is held. It can be charged up to three stages:
- Standard: Can fire three rapid small shots at a time.
- 1st Stage: Fires a small charge shot.
- 2nd Stage: Fires a bigger shot.
- 3rd Stage: Fires a Stage 2 shot and keeps energy stored for a large shot
- Fully Charged: Fires 2 Stage 3, then uses his Z-Saber for a downward power slash.
Side B - Hadangeki
Zero attacks with a heavy overhead slash that unleashes a powerful yellow wave of energy. It travels slowly and doesn't deal very much damage, but the attack itself is almost instant and can catch rushers by surprise. If the button is tapped, Zero can do another wave of energy.
Up B - Ryuenjin
Zero rises while his blade bursts into flames. The move deals multiple hits and does good horizontal knockback. This is a reliable anti-air move and great finishing the combo. However, like the shoryuken, the descent will leave Zero vulnerable. (13-17% in Fire Damage)
Down B - Sentsuizan
Zero pauses for a moment and then dives into the opponent with his sword. This attack hits overhead and must be blocked. It has a large hitbox and can be used for crossups. It also will hit downed opponents. The actual attack itself knocks down on airborne opponents and causes stagger on those who are standing. It's possible to use it right at the start of a jump to create a quick overhead, which is very useful for Zero's mixup game. This move can be used to move and also gains invincibilty frames until touching the floor.
Final Smash 1 - Dark Hold
Zero briefly dashes forward while swinging vertically. If Zero's blade connects, Zero launches his opponent, but holds them in mid-air by freezing time, making everything negatively colored. Then Zero's Z-Saber grows and takes a shape much like the saber in the Megaman Zero series. With the saber in a great size, he floats, dashes for his opponent and passes through his enemy with his saber in front of him. Time returns and the total damage is accumulated. The final smash can be blocked, so use a combo, like Shippuga, before using it.
Final Smash 2 - Genmu Zero
Zero gains a red aura, similiar to his "Awakened Zero" persona from his home series, and creates a massive Hadangeki that travels across the screen and does 120% damage with huge knockback. The projectile covers the entire screen and cannot be destroyed except by another Genmu Zero, making it one of Zero's best moves.
Victory 1: Zero does a thumbs up
Victory 2: Zero turns in the back and teleports off.
Victory 3: Swings his Saber while yells.
Lose: Explodes in a fashioned Mega Man X way.
Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
Outwardly, Zero appears cold and emotionless to others, even towards partners X and Axl. However, it is shown that he has the capacity to care for others. Zero keeps his cool under most circumstances. No matter what his enemies do to him, he is always able to come up with a retort. In spite of not viewing himself as a hero, Zero has often displayed a tendency to sacrifice himself for the sake of others. He also shows distaste for innocent deaths. This is evidenced in his fighting against Neo Arcadia's ruthless policy against Reploids in the first game, as well as during the second, in which he personally promised to Harpuia that no more Resistance soldiers will come to harm as long as he was around.
Even though Zero does not openly show it, he, too, seems to long for peace between humans and Reploids. However, he has said that he doesn't have any problems fighting, unlike his more pacifistic friend, X; whether his enemy is a Maverick or a human, he will fight at his best. Another notable trait of his is that, despite his great power, Zero views X as the superior Maverick Hunter, and considers him a hero, though he doesn't consider himself a hero. A prime example of this show of respect was in Zero's ending in Mega Man X6: when the scientist who performing his sealing process asked what would happen if the world faced another crisis; Zero firmly said that the world is in good hands (X's), even when he's gone.
- AAA Combo - Several Slashes.
- Dash Attack- Shippuuga: Zero will perform a large, twirling slash with a pink blade, hitting up to three times in a row. Take note that Zero can only do this while dashing on the ground, and not while performing Hienkyaku at the same time.
- Side - Tenkuuha: Does a overhead slash attack, that can also destroy projectiles.
- Up - Ensuizan: Zero performs a fast, water-element rolling slash.
- Down - Slashes downwards.
- Side- Raijingeki: Zero will perform a forward thrust with the Z-Saber as a blade of blue lightning.
- Up- Shoenzan: Zero swings his Z-Saber upwards similar to the third slash of his triple-slash, with the difference of the blade being infused with fire energy and the attack creates a fire wall along the slashing motion that can reach opponent above him.
- Down- Bakuenjin: Zero punches the ground, causing a fiery explosion.
- N-Air - Kuuenzan: Zero performs a rolling slash attack with his Z-Saber whilst in the air.
- F-Air - Raikousen: Zero performs a forward slash after briefly disappearing that produces a horizontal bolt of Thunder-Element when he reappears.
- B-Air - W-Shredder: Zero turns back and summons his image and peformes the F-Splasher attack.
- U-Air - C-Sword: Zero performs a circular slash with his Z-Saber, creating a large, yellow energy crescent in the direction he is facing.
- D-Air - Hyouretsuzan: Zero will perform a falling downward thrust with the Z-Saber as a giant light blue icicle.
- Grab- Grabs with both hands
- Pummel- Punches the opponent's head
- Forward- Throws and shoots 5 Busters rapidly.
- Backward- Dashes forwards, then shoots his buster.
- Up- Raijinshou: Zero performs an electric-element technique that causes the opponent to spin horizontally and rise within an electric tornado.
- Down- Tenshouha: Zero punches the ground, summoning a pillar of Light-Element laser that badly damages the throwed opponent directly above him.
- Ledge attack: Quake Blazer: Zero leaps upwards, then peforms a fire-element downward thrust that generates explosions when it connects.
- 100% ledge attack: Rakukojin: Zero leaps upwards, then peforms a metallic downward thrust that explodes and horizontally throws small bouncing anchors when it connects.
- Front attack: Zero Final: Zero peforms a dash slash, then a rising skyward slash.
- Back attack: Ganzanha: Zero turns around and punches the ground, discharging a spark of energy that will break opponent's shield.
- Trip attack: Earth Gaizer: Zero punches the ground, generating explosions on the screen which move from left to right, hitting all opponents on the screen.
Mega Man X4 victory theme (as Zero)
Zero's helmet and ponytail.
Role In The Subspace Emmisary
Colors & Costumes
- His moveset is based on every Mega Man X games, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Project X Zone and MUGEN's RedPantlessLine.